~finding a roommate~

disneyygal13

Earning My Ears
hey guys! i just got accepted today for spring advantage 2013 attractions!!!

wanted your insight as to how to find a roommate and what goes along with it. should i find one online through Facebook/DIS Boards or use the roommate matching system through Disney?!

thank youuu!:)

The program's online roommate matching thing is really the only way to guarantee placement with someone.

All of that stuff you may see flying around FB and else where about people filling apartments or getting a group of roommates together isn't exactly the way to go.

apartments and roommates are not assigned until check in day. The only way to be matched with someone as a roommate prior to check-in day is to use their online system.

All of those "plans" that people seem to have are just wishful thinking on their part. They aren't matched now and won't be until they get there. Even then, Housing may not be able to accommodate their plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter