Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Game

yes, my honest opinion..

Game=Retarded

Arg.. i cant believe you have to uninstall and reinstall to get new codes..

Total Junk

I guess what's frustrating is the fact that besides uninstalling and reinstalling we can't even get the middle section of the sub. The least they could do is make it a little easier to get the middle since we have to spend all this time uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

My 4 middle pieces are going up in value!! :woohoo: Glad I didnt trade them away so fast. To be honest I dont think the game is ready to be played yet, they might still be testing it and working out bugs with the prizes. And i don't know if this happens to anyone else but when i have the NEmo program running i cant minimize it or click on any otherprogram from my task bar, I have to alt-tab to change programs. VMK still doesnt mention this game on the site yet.

My 4 middle pieces are going up in value!! :woohoo: Glad I didnt trade them away so fast. To be honest I dont think the game is ready to be played yet, they might still be testing it and working out bugs with the prizes. And i don't know if this happens to anyone else but when i have the NEmo program running i cant minimize it or click on any otherprogram from my task bar, I have to alt-tab to change programs. VMK still doesnt mention this game on the site yet.

VMK will not put something about it on the site until Later. Like everyother Game that gives VMK codes.. the players find the source first, and later VMK will announce it, etc. But I wouldnt hold my breathe for an announcement or even a newsletter at that!

Ok, I am on dial up here. It says it will take 22 minutes for the game to load. However, with my luck and disney games, it won't load at all. :surfweb:

I guess I might have to rely on the kindness of my Twisted Sister, Great Friends and Total Strangers to get any of these items......sigh ;)

Fly :hippie:

Okay, now I'll admit I only read the first and last pages of this thread, so I may have missed something, but does anybody have any tips for the game? I can win it, but it takes me about three tries to win on the hard difficulty each time...

Alright. So heres an easy way to play.

If you guys notice, the only fish that will not cross the screen is the starfish.

Just stay on one solitary vertical path and go up and down to get the fish. They have to go across your sub sometime if you move the the same height as them.

GL! :)

So just to confirm, as of right now, EVERY medium code is giving a pin, right?

Thanks Lady Magic, I updated the notes on the main page.

Your welcome :)

My friend let me go to her house and try once. :)

yes, every middle code is.. No-one has gotten a middle piece since the pins have come out. :guilty:

Alright. So heres an easy way to play.

If you guys notice, the only fish that will not cross the screen is the starfish.

Just stay on one solitary vertical path and go up and down to get the fish. They have to go across your sub sometime if you move the the same height as them.

GL! :)

Great tips! Level three is hard! Just needed to practice.

LOL, it only took me 40 minutes to load the game. I finally made it through all three levels, off to load the game again.........

i can't get the game to work, when i install it it lets me play, but if i turn off the puter or close the game and then try to play it again, all i can do is watch the sub an fisheys swim by,its like its froze. just guess it wasn't meant for me to get one of those pins.

My advice is to sit on the middle level codes (unless you want the pin). When Everest first came out, one of the levels did not give the right item. A few weeks ago, Red Space Suit code was giving Ace of Spades rug. Give it some time for them to fix it before using up your codes or trading dear for those middle pieces.

My advice is to sit on the middle level codes (unless you want the pin). When Everest first came out, one of the levels did not give the right item. A few weeks ago, Red Space Suit code was giving Ace of Spades rug. Give it some time for them to fix it before using up your codes or trading dear for those middle pieces.

*Nods in agreement*

Just what I was thinking while reading this thread.

I'm thinking that the pin is actually supposed to be either a weekend or host pin instead of the game giving it out. Especially since it says 2/5.

Can someone who has a sub middle piece please try to sell it to tell me how many credits are offerred? Thanks.

I've completely re-done the first post to make it more fit for the Player's Guide. I've organized the info and pictures. Let me know if I've missed anything.

Also note, that the Nemo Submarine codes added to the easily obtainable code list:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=19036498

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter