Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Game

Alright. So heres an easy way to play.

If you guys notice, the only fish that will not cross the screen is the starfish.

Just stay on one solitary vertical path and go up and down to get the fish. They have to go across your sub sometime if you move the the same height as them.

GL! :)

That is my stratagy as well! works great for me

Wow i can play the game, but it doesn't give me any codes... bummer :sad2:

For those who are curious, here are pictures of the actual subs at DLR:

Looking at these made me notice that the game piece called the "Front" really should be the back of the sub, and vice versa.

Does WDW have a similar ride? I've never been to WDW.

For those who are curious, here are pictures of the actual subs at DLR:

Looking at these made me notice that the game piece called the "Front" really should be the back of the sub, and vice versa.

Does WDW have a similar ride? I've never been to WDW.
Well WDW used to have the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride (which is what those submarines are from), but they closed it down awhile ago, filled up the lagoon, and now it's a Pooh play area.

Woohoo!! VMK_Sunny came into my room tonight! It's been a BUSY day at my room (though I'm sure that will change once the host game opens) and just a few minutes ago Sunny came in checking out the submarine saying that it was the first time she had seen it. Awesome, never had staff in my room before....too bad I didn't have it all decked out for a chance at best guest room. :) Here's a pic, I'm the one sitting in the pink nemo chair with my bird hat. :)

nemoroom.jpg

Woohoo!! VMK_Sunny came into my room tonight! It's been a BUSY day at my room (though I'm sure that will change once the host game opens) and just a few minutes ago Sunny came in checking out the submarine saying that it was the first time she had seen it. Awesome, never had staff in my room before....too bad I didn't have it all decked out for a chance at best guest room. :) Here's a pic, I'm the one sitting in the pink nemo chair with my bird hat. :)

nemoroom.jpg

this is going to sound stupid and its an honest question but :
when i play that game all i get is just the window part and a pin
how did you get the whole sub??:confused3

this is going to sound stupid and its an honest question but :
when i play that game all i get is just the window part and a pin
how did you get the whole sub??:confused3
It doesn't sound stupid. :)
I haven't gotten any middle pieces at all since this morning. I don't know if it's a bug and the game isn't giving any out right now or if it's just an insanely difficult piece to get. My guess is the former. I would hang on to any codes for now as others have suggested. :)

oh ok ty i was wondering if it was just me or if i was going insaine !!!! :o

Ok I am bad at this game but continued to play trying to get middle piece. And All I got was pins. Now I hope this is a bug. Because if Yavn thought this was a cool way to keep people playing long after it is just wrong.

I have never won sparrow and I think after say 1,000 tries they should just give it to you.

So hoping it is bug if not bad move VMK

I got plenty of middle pieces this morning. I traded them thinking I was helping out someone and that I would just get more. Now all I am getting is pins. :( I am so upset!
I have no middle pieces now.

I played Nemo at 1am once just to check it out. That code gave me a middle. Was not around much this evening. Had no clue that I had something special until others started commenting about my middle ship part.

Wish I had decided to play more. lol

I guess what's frustrating is the fact that besides uninstalling and reinstalling we can't even get the middle section of the sub. The least they could do is make it a little easier to get the middle since we have to spend all this time uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

When they first released the game with the pirate ship parts you could only get 1 side section at time, people wrote in and complainted --A LOT, and they started releasing 2 ship sides at a time, but it took a while for them to redo it.

So write in and complaint a lot about this new game and it's defects.

I really dont think they have the game all set right with the prizes, unless they are going to randomly change. Yesterday all the codes i got for level two where middle sub parts, then today they have all ben pins.

Alright. So heres an easy way to play.

If you guys notice, the only fish that will not cross the screen is the starfish.

Just stay on one solitary vertical path and go up and down to get the fish. They have to go across your sub sometime if you move the the same height as them.

GL! :)

Unless the fish swims right across the middle of your sub before you can move it because the sub is moving far too slow to move into position before the fish leaves the screen. :( over and over

My husband never gets mad at anything and he was screaming at the game today because it was a pain.

Unless the fish swims right across the middle of your sub before you can move it because the sub is moving far too slow to move into position before the fish leaves the screen. :( over and over

My husband never gets mad at anything and he was screaming at the game today because it was a pain.

Hey Cat... I was laughing :rotfl: so hard cause your husband sounds just like mine! He keept screaming at and a few choice words! Although by tonight he had down pretty good. So now we have quit a few fronts and backs and codes for middles!

Sure hope it is a bug and they fix it soon!! :sad2:

Well, if you are going from fish to fish, while that little pop up is showing you the picture of the fish, make your way back to one spot near the bottom. That way a fish cannot be below or above you.

Also take not that when you turn a ship sideways, it pivots from the middle, and when you turn a ship from up to down or side to side, the end will be where the front was and the front will be where the end was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter