• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Finished my Mickey Head ornaments and Wreath!!!

Very cute. I thought you meant a Mickey head wreath like this:
63925Mickey_Wreath-med.jpg

I really love your idea for an indoor wreath. Very cute.

Deb

great job!!! really puts the magic into the season!!!

Thanks for sharing

Your wreath is awesome. :woohoo:

I made one like deb who posted earlier for outside last year.

I'd like to try and make one like yours this year. My kids love to help and this would make for a great family project. They even like to go shopping for the materials.

Just started getting out my decorations for this year...yes I am very early!!!! Anyone have any cute ideas for this year????

I am trying to figure out how to make the cute brown bell ornaments in the Disney Lodge collection...any ideas??? I need to find a pic and post it.

I used to make candy wreaths for the teachers when the kids were small. The base was a macramé ring. I bet that same thing would work for the bells, 2 small rings, and 1 large. Just wire the rings together, then wire the bells on?

I would just use a heavy gauge wire, putting the loop of the bells directly on the wire. The gauge of wire would be dependent on the size of the loop on the bell. You would need to move the bells so that they lay onto each other as closely as possible. The wire can simply be twisted to form an ear and again to reconnect with the head. It really seems simple, but then again I haven't tried it, I'm just coming up with it on the fly.

Love the Minnie/Mickey wreath. I am sure my kids will want to make one this Christmas. Thanks for showing off your work.

Does anyone have more detailed directions for the mickey head wreath? Preferably with pictures? I can't seem to figure out the directions for how to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter