First time cruiser has 2 questions!!

DISFANSHAN

DIS Veteran
We are very excited to be cruising on the 3 night Wonder on September 18 and have 2 questions:
1. Our flight lands in Orlando around 12:30 pm. I am assuming (hoping) we will be at the pier by 2-2:30pm. Any idea how many lines we have to wait in at the pier and how long the lines may be at that time. We will be travelling with a very impatient 4 year old!

2. What is this I hear that they announce your names as you board...is this true and at what point do the announce you?

Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions!!!

2. They usually announce the family name (i.e. Welcome the Jones Family from Springfield, Illinois) as you board the ship and enter the Atrium for the first time. It's actually kind of cool. :)

1. Our flight lands in Orlando around 12:30 pm. I am assuming (hoping) we will be at the pier by 2-2:30pm. Any idea how many lines we have to wait in at the pier and how long the lines may be at that time. We will be travelling with a very impatient 4 year old!

You shouldn't have much of a wait at all. The only problem that I may see is that the buffets might be over, so you might have to get lunch at one of the fast places by the pool. I also now have patient or impatient a 4 year can be. Just wait to the 4 year old sees the ship and can't understand why we have to check in first!

There are cartoons playing as well as some characters in the terminal for the kids. Also the model of the ship for them to look at. The lines shouldn't be too long by then. The nice part about not getting there until then will be that the rooms will be ready, so you can go directly to your rooms if you desire.

The bad part about showing up that late is that you may miss out on getting reservations for things when you want them. Good luck!!!! Most of all have fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter