Flight price for August

I’m not talking about the 20th as for a 2 week holiday that is not considered a school holiday. I’ve been looking at out 13th Aug back 30th, plus always London. For outside of school holidays such as your dates then yes these prices can be found.

oh sorry. you had said how high a price you had paid for late August, i didnt really class the 13th aug as "late Aug" so assumed you was talking about similar dates . We must have just been really lucky with inset days etc as most years we can leave on the 20th and still be back in time for the new term starting

I spoke to ocean florida today and they said they have been really busy with people making bookings for next year as people seem to be skipping this year due to covid-19 :scared:

Oh, yes please. That would be great.

Does the weather ( rain mainly ) effect you in August?

Also are the last few weeks in August quieter?

I dont mind the weather at all. Not sure if we have just been lucky but apart from one day at epcot that was just torrential and no sign of stopping i always find it passes pretty quickly. We had worse rain for our october halloween trip than i have ever seen in aug !! The kids love standing out in the rain and paddling in it when the walk ways flood. I am seriously cold blooded though and love the august heat too. If we get wet we dry quickly. just dont go in any air con shops until you are dry or you might get frost bite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter