Florida and gulf folks, you ready for Gustav ?

Maybe they're planning on suing Hurricane Fay for any damages done that they weren't expecting?

They might be... You never know around this place. JTA (our bus system here) is suspending service beginning at 5pm today. Do you maybe think that they feel that road conditions will not be safe after that time? And yet, we are going to be leaving at 5pm.

And I'm sure we could find other things that need your immediate attention!

I'm sure there are at least a few leaves scattered about at Pleasure Island. I'll take care of things there. :thumbsup2

I'm sure there are at least a few leaves scattered about at Pleasure Island. I'll take care of things there. :thumbsup2

Well, I did hear that they had some Wild Turkys around. You might have to go chase those down. :yay:

I think they even had structural damage to one of the clubs! :scared1:

A problem with a beam.....Jim Beam! :thumbsup2

GREAT! :thumbsup2 I'm on it. Although I'm still hoping for a slight change in track where the office will be closed on Friday so that we get 2 paid days.

You, know, Mike. You and I should put together a comedy routine and do a show! :lmao:

Get this, we're now supposed to come in to work tomorrow. I hate lawyers.

Doesn't everyone?

Q: What is the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?
A: One is a scum-sucking bottom dweller, the other is a fish.

Q: Why is the difference between a lawyer and a rat?
A: The rat only eats it's own young.

Q: What is a lawyer worse than a T-Rex?
A: Lawyers arent exinct.

Get this, we're now supposed to come in to work tomorrow. I hate lawyers.

Honey, I hate to tell you this, but there is a HUGE branch down in the backyard. At least 16" long. Aw heck, what do I know...I'm no attorney.

The ones I work with probably also can't tell the difference between 16" and 16'. I'm sure we'll have TONS to clean up on Friday, right? Like at POR, and PI, and Epcot. We need to make sure the Off Kilter stage is OK, right?

Yeah there are several half-empty liquor bottles in the cabinet that I'm afraid may not be "storm sturdy". I'll take care of those. Too bad "Tropical Storm Party" just doesn't have the same ring....

Plus, I never thought I'd be concerned about something named "Fay". :confused:

Yeah there are several half-empty liquor bottles in the cabinet that I'm afraid may not be "storm sturdy". I'll take care of those. Too bad "Tropical Storm Party" just doesn't have the same ring....

Plus, I never thought I'd be concerned about something named "Fay". :confused:

I've heard about people being worried about being "too fey" but I think that's not what you're talking about. :rotfl2:

I've heard about people being worried about being "too fey" but I think that's not what you're talking about. :rotfl2:

I wasn't but...yikes, maybe I should...

Main Entry:
fey
Pronunciation:
\ˈfā\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English feye, from Old English fǣge; akin to Old High German feigi doomed and perhaps to Old English fāh hostile, outlawed — more at foe
Date:
before 12th century

1 a : fated to die : doomed b: marked by a foreboding of death or calamity

It's amazing the difference one vowel can make!!:scared:

Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of this usage:

5. whimsical; strange; otherworldly: a strange child with a mysterious smile and a fey manner. ;)

Commonly meaning "nelly" or "too girly". I've known lots of guys who desperately tried not to be "too fey". Not always with much success.

Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of this usage:

5. whimsical; strange; otherworldly: a strange child with a mysterious smile and a fey manner. ;)

Commonly meaning "nelly" or "too girly". I've known lots of guys who desperately tried not to be "too fey". Not always with much success.

Did someone say Wally? :listen:

Fay is like one of those bad college dates!

You remember the ones! You get really drunk, take someone home, it doesn't work, you kick them out,and they show up on your door step the next day with "brunch"! :scared1:

Enough already!

Go away!:rotfl2:

:headache:

Okay, so the Tropical Storm Fay drinking game probably wasn't the best idea.

On the way to work, I saw 17 palm fronds on the ground, 4 rather large limbs, and about a dozen trash cans on their sides. After finishing off the fifth of Jack Daniels that I keep under the passenger seat for emergencies, I was swerving too much in the rain. The nice police officer was very understanding when I explained about the drinking game, but he was a bit upset when I hit on him.:scared:

And now my boss is angry at me because, when I finaly made it into the office, I started drinking the last 7 shots out of my emergency Crown Royal bottle in my desk(two trash cans and a palm frond I'd seen on the way, but couldn't drink to, because I'd run out of booze). He actually took my bottle away from me! :scared1:

What am I supposed to do on the way home, now? :confused3 I guess I'll have to stop at the liquor store again. :upsidedow

I am, of course, only kidding about the drinking and driving, kids. I don't really drink in the car.:thumbsup2

Well it finally stopped raining, so I guess the drinking game is over! :guilty:

Wait!

Casey Anthony just got sprung!

Mai Tai anyone? :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter