Florida and gulf folks, you ready for Gustav ?

Well I can't say this is exactly exciting yet. Most interesting part was watching US Women beat Brazil in soccer...yeah!!

I made red, hurricane-shaped pancakes for the kids this morning. No drinking yet :guilty:

Back from WDW where Fay rained on us the whole week. Pros and cons to it though, but now she is causing some rain up here in the Atlanta area. We need the rain, but I am Fay-tigued by this point.

"fay-tigued"

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I love it!

It's so "on the nose". ::yes::

Btw: It was nice seeing you on Wednesday night. I was shocked that someone knew who I was based on my picture. Especially since I was water logged and wearing glasses :-)

You looked just like the pictures you've posted (well, not the Robin costume).

It was nice seeing you too. Hope you enjoyed your adventure at my favorite little doomed corner of the world.

And here we go again, folks. Another TS on the way. :sad2:

203213W_sm.gif

We all know women get all clingy, hopefully Gustav will be like your typical gay man. A few hours of fun then gone.

Just because I'm totally oblivious to anything hurricane related, how has Disney World "weathered" this storm? If Gustav makes land on Saturday, do you think everything would be okay by the 4th? Am I panicking for no apparent reason about my trip on the 4th?! ;)

ConcKahuna that is wicked! :lmao:

The 4th should be ok. Depends on whether ConcK's estimation of Gustav is correct! :teeth:

203213W_sm.gif

We all know women get all clingy, hopefully Gustav will be like your typical gay man. A few hours of fun then gone.

Some flannel clad ladies with pool cues
will be over to smack the crap out of you.

Put on some Indigo Girls and run. :eek:

Ohh, I just noticed that picture I posted automatically updates when the National Hurricane Center releases the updates.

I was like, "WTH?? That's not what it looked like last night!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter