Foiled again by FoP FP+....

Has anyone been able to get a FP for any of the hours added in May? It took awhile for the hours to show up but i still havent seen any FP for FoP...unless they are all gone already.
I have the same question. It looks like Na’vi River has opened up for the extended hours but not FOP. Has anyone had any luck adding a FOP fastpass in May?

Wait, June 15? That’s the day we check in but our date is Monday 4/16. Did I screw up??

I wasn't able to get 60+1 which I didn't expect based on what I've read on the boards but was to get 60+9 no problem. I know a lot people say to keep trying but it comes to the point where I'd rather just wait in line for 60-90 minutes instead of keep logging in for the next six weeks and messing with my FP.

I wasn't able to get 60+1 which I didn't expect based on what I've read on the boards but was to get 60+9 no problem. I know a lot people say to keep trying but it comes to the point where I'd rather just wait in line for 60-90 minutes instead of keep logging in for the next six weeks and messing with my FP.
Don't necessarily have to check every day but once in a while before your trip or maybe at the 30 day mark or something like that to see if a FP pops up. It does happen as people are constantly changing their FPs around.

If Disney extends park hours they will release more fastpasses. Is that a possibility for your dates? Of not I would just arrive 60 to 90 mins before opening and ride at RD.

I didn't think of this. How far in advance do they usually extend them? I'm going the first week in June and have had no luck getting these FP.

I didn't think of this. How far in advance do they usually extend them? I'm going the first week in June and have had no luck getting these FP.

it used to happen around the middle of the month. For example my March dates got extended hours in mid Feb. Just keep checking these boards as ppl are usually posting when it happens!

If you have a Touring Plans subscription you can look back at the historical crowd calendar pages for your dates, and see what the hours were in past years. It's not a crystal ball but if you see every year they open at 8am but right now you open at 9, at least you know you have a good chance of it being moved earlier!

If you have a Touring Plans subscription you can look back at the historical crowd calendar pages for your dates, and see what the hours were in past years. It's not a crystal ball but if you see every year they open at 8am but right now you open at 9, at least you know you have a good chance of it being moved earlier!
The day we plan to go already has morning EMH so that'snot going to happen. I'm hoping if we rope drop at EMH we won't have to wait too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter