for all us june half term visitors.................

29° tomorrow so if drops back to 21° in a week I know some people who won't be happy :lmao:

We need a hot, hot summer this year :goodvibes

lol carrie..... just dont want it too warm as boys have prince costumes they cant wait to wear,but they will boil if its too hot.....

so - if it just drops to 21 for whilst were there, then rises back up after - hows that??? :lmao:

ro - me??? fussy???? never :rotfl:

lol carrie..... just dont want it too warm as boys have prince costumes they cant wait to wear,but they will boil if its too hot.....

so - if it just drops to 21 for whilst were there, then rises back up after - hows that??? :lmao:

ro - me??? fussy???? never :rotfl:

Just for you then ;) :goodvibes

I've put some bits in my suitcase and nOw I'm wondering do I need to change what I've packed. I've got 5 pairs of denim shorts to my knees - pink blue white dark denim and light denim - hope the forecast improves

I've also been checking Accuweather's 25 day forecast every day!!! Dont mind the odd shower so long as its warm! We are going to pack shorts, leggings, cool tops and then cardis and hoodies. Plus cheap ponchos! :) xxx

I've also been checking Accuweather's 25 day forecast every day!!! Dont mind the odd shower so long as its warm! We are going to pack shorts, leggings, cool tops and then cardis and hoodies. Plus cheap ponchos! :) xxx

Oo thanks for that, reminded me I saw ponchos in pound land so might get some just incase.

(if I prepare for rain it's bound to be hot and sunny surely?! ;))

I think we will be packing things for both weather! Xxx

I think we will too!:goodvibes Usually go to DLP in September and altho it's usually warm; we've had the odd shower but even when it was raining it was still warm. So think it might be similar to what we have experienced in other trips.

thats my kinda thinking..... denial lol seriously tho, they are useless predicting the weather for the next day, let alone a week + ahead!!!! all i ask for is it to be warm, and rain to be more 'showers' rather than continuous (if we have to have any at all!!!!)

ideally 21 deg and sun/part cloud wud be ideal..... :rotfl:

Just did my daily check of the Paris 10 day forecast and had to laugh that the forecast for next Friday is currently highs of 21c and sunny/cloudy. Looks like you may get your order Nikki!! :rotfl:

Just did my daily check of the Paris 10 day forecast and had to laugh that the forecast for next Friday is currently highs of 21c and sunny/cloudy. Looks like you may get your order Nikki!! :rotfl:

Well.... I DID request it lol forecast keeps changing so I am sti no closer to packing lol. I've got time...... Haha

Well.... I DID request it lol forecast keeps changing so I am sti no closer to packing lol. I've got time...... Haha

Argh I usually love packing but I've barely started and we leave for Kent Saturday morning! I started off so well on Monday, sorted out all mine and Skye's stuff but must have got distracted as I've been tripping over the half full case on my bedroom floor since!

I dd buy waterproof ponchos in pound land so sod it we're just taking all our summer stuff plus ponchos! I can't see it being that cold even if it is wet!

Last looked at the forecast yesterday and it was rain mostly :eek:.

Carrie - thanks for the update :goodvibes

forecasts r just wild stabs in the dark lol carrie - thanks for ur update!!!!

ro - i am doing the same i think - i have our blue poundland ponchos n will take shorts n tshirts..... as u say, i cant see it being cold..... but it might if it rains continously but i cant even see that happenin (crosses fingers)

its def not easy.....

Nikki - repeat after me - its not going to be cold :goodvibes
eta - the forecast temp for Monday 11th June has shot up on accuweather overnight to 27 degrees!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter