Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all !
Only a few more dayz til we get a visit from RvUSA,,,John, Erica and Matt !! :woohoo: Can't wait !! :woohoo:

Afternoon all !
Only a few more dayz til we get a visit from RvUSA,,,John, Erica and Matt !! :woohoo: Can't wait !! :woohoo:
Man, I wish I wasn't missing that!

Don't know if you saw my PM to Denise, but we can't make it to the GG Lunch. :sad1:

So you're missing out on the steak and lobster for a family reunion. :rolleyes1

Yes, Denise told me ya'll couldn't make it, :sad1:

So, is it your family or It's not Cindy"s family reunion ?

My family never has family reunions,,if you ever met any of them you'd understand why.

Good morning everybody!

Today is the day my motorhome goes to live with its new family.

:sad1::woohoo::sad2::sad2::cool1::eek::dance3:

I'm not sure how I feel about that. :confused3

Yes, Denise told me ya'll couldn't make it, :sad1:

So, is it your family or It's not Cindy"s family reunion ?

My family never has family reunions,,if you ever met any of them you'd understand why.

It's Not Cindy's family reunion. Considering the ages and health of many of them, this might be the last. So, we decided to go.

Your family sounds like mine. I still remember the one and only reunion we had when I was a kid. I have vague memories of alcohol, lots of yelling, and gunfire. And that was in my family's car before we even got to the reunion.

Great morning to ya'll fiends !
(and of course all yins other Americans,:thumbsup2)

Gonna be a hot Tennessee day,,
99 actual degrees,
81 % humidity,
1,341 degrees heat index

Ya'll keep cool today !

FIRST! Well, I'm back from our glorious 2 week stay at the Fort....or as DS called it during the trip, "our home away from home". Looks like we're raising him right! Hope everyone is doing fantastical!

FIRST! Well, I'm back from our glorious 2 week stay at the Fort....or as DS called it during the trip, "our home away from home". Looks like we're raising him right! Hope everyone is doing fantastical!

2 weeks? I'm so jealous!

Get you some sleep so you can get started on your TR and pics! Ooh, I can't wait!!

2 weeks? I'm so jealous!

Get you some sleep so you can get started on your TR and pics! Ooh, I can't wait!!

I gotta feeling that Kim just subscribed to the Disney Channel, ran a extention cord to her back yard inna tent for two weeks and TOLD everyone she went to the Fort.

I'm just say'n,,:confused3

2 weeks? I'm so jealous!

Got me some sleep and the first load of laundry going. Hopefully I'll be able to get started on that TR today or tomorrow. :thumbsup2

As far as pics go....I didn't take that many this trip.

I only have roughly 2,000.

Yes, you read it right so no one needs to clean their glasses.

I nearly filled 2 4G memory cards and part of another one in my waterproof camera. Don't worry, I won't post them all.

I gotta feeling that Kim just subscribed to the Disney Channel, ran a extention cord to her back yard inna tent for two weeks and TOLD everyone she went to the Fort.

I'm just say'n,,:confused3

:lmao: OK, now there's been controversy on more than one thread that I was just pulling a fast one.

Guess I'll just have to post all 2,000 pics to prove that I really was there.

A tent in this heat!? :faint: Not KFK!

Today is not just like anyother day,,it is Aug. 5,,,,
and that only happens once a year ! :woohoo:

Hava :cool1::wizard::dance3::cheer2::banana: kinda day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter