Free Dining released for various dates through Dec.2012

VP037388

Mouseketeer
I just got an email from Disney Destinations. They are offering newly released free dining for the fall. I didn't see this posted anywhere else.

EMAIL:
Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining
with the purchase of a non-discounted 4-Night/5-Day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12.
Book now through 7/28/12.

Also offering room discounts for the summer:
Save up to 30% on a stay at select
Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For stays most nights 8/15–9/29/12.
Book now through 8/14/12.

Does this mean if my check in day is Nov 13, and we are leaving Nov 18 that I could get free dining for the duration of the trip or just the days listed? Was there a pin associated with this?

Thanks!

Does this mean if my check in day is Nov 13, and we are leaving Nov 18 that I could get free dining for the duration of the trip or just the days listed? Was there a pin associated with this?

Thanks!

You would get free dining for the duration of the trip:thumbsup2

However, this offer isn't released to the public yet, so you have to wait until it is or get a pin offer in the email.

Bummer...of course the week we are going is not included.:(

Oh well...still going to have a great time :yay:

Let's be clear, this offer is a PIN offer, not a GP offer. Don't want anyone to get their hopes up. The CM I spoke with this morning said that it should go public at some point, but not for awhile.

Thanksgiving is Nov. 22, not Nov. 29. Wasn't sure if you knew that or not.:goodvibes

right-- and the posted dates state free dining is the 23rd. (a very busy weekend for the parks)

The dates usually start on a monday-- and these start on a friday. (thought that weird too

right-- and the posted dates state free dining is the 23rd. (a very busy weekend for the parks)

The dates usually start on a monday-- and these start on a friday. (thought that weird too

BUT you have to arrive on a FD day so ppl already in the park wouldnt be able to use the FD PIN but ppl arriving after Thanksgiving would take advantage and historically the week after isnt as busy as the week of

BUT you have to arrive on a FD day so ppl already in the park wouldnt be able to use the FD PIN but ppl arriving after Thanksgiving would take advantage and historically the week after isnt as busy as the week of

split reservations for the remainder of their stay.

(this is awesome and really different from past years_ i guess i will wait til its announced to the GP.

im trying to plan what dates we want to go next year. with thanksgiving so late next year it kinda throws a wrench into the works

(this is awesome and really different from past years_ i guess i will wait til its announced to the GP.

im trying to plan what dates we want to go next year. with thanksgiving so late next year it kinda throws a wrench into the works

ok I gotcha. I guess if most ppl leave the 24th or 25th and FD comesout the 23rd or 24th-they really cant do a split stay if you have to stay 3,4 or 5 nights and buy a 2 or 3 day ticket. Alot of ppl come for the whole week before Thanksgiving and are wrapping up their vaca's the weekend after. Maybe Disney thinks this works.... I know usually FD is offered the sat or sun after Thanksgiving but never the friday

They could do a split stay, but it would likely require purchasing two sets of tickets. You can only get package tickets up to 3 days early, so those going for the whole week of Thanksgiving would have to buy two sets of tickets and only get free dining for a couple of days. Not really a good option for most.

I got this email yesterday but am not being allowed to use it. Some glitch sent the email out without the PIN number in the email. So disappointed. On
The phone with guest services now.

I got it. It took a 35 minute call but Guest Services said the email was sent out before the reservation clerks were made aware of the deal.

I got this email yesterday but am not being allowed to use it. Some glitch sent the email out without the PIN number in the email. So disappointed. On

Other people have used it and their PIN code lines were blank, too. Good luck!

I got it. It took a 35 minute call but Guest Services said the email was sent out before the reservation clerks were made aware of the deal.

Thanks for clarifying. My email did not have a PIN listed and I have used PINs before! I never would have posted this if it wasn't just a "generic" Disney email offer. At least everyone can plan for the free dining dates for when the glitch is worked out.

If I already booked a trip for October (last week) will I still receive this email with the free dining offer?

If I already booked a trip for October (last week) will I still receive this email with the free dining offer?

Will you? Impossible to predict.
Could you? Maybe.

Already having a trip booked has no impact on whether or not you will/won't receive a PIN. It is just random.

Thanks for clarifying. My email did not have a PIN listed and I have used PINs before! I never would have posted this if it wasn't just a "generic" Disney email offer. At least everyone can plan for the free dining dates for when the glitch is worked out.

That is why I'm glad it was posted! We don't have a pin code to our name and I haven't received any email offers from Disney in months. We're already booked for November 29 to December 8 and was hoping that the 29th was part of free dining. I'm very excited and relieved now that I know that it is covered and we can get it when it is released to the GP (if we don't get the code before-hand). Of course the hard part now is waiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter