FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

Hey Fellow Disers! We are having a pumpkin carving party in a few weeks. :cheer2: If anyone has any of the following stencils:

Cinderella's Castle
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Tigger
Any of the Princessess!

I would appreciate any of them. You send them to my email me @
judisummers@bellsouth.net (I'll be watching everyday!) :surfweb:

Thank you!

Playsational.com has some great Disney pumpkin carving patterns, including Ariel, Mickey, Minnie and more. They also have scary pumpkin stencils and some other free pumpkin carving stencils to choose from.

I was wondering if you are still sharing patterns...and if you are if you could send any Stitch, Tinkerbelle, and Finding Nemo patterns you have. My email is princess742 at yahoo Thanks so much!!

I would also like to know if you are still sharing Disney patterns. If so I would love to have Mickey Mouse and the Cheshire Cat. My email address is lilkikgurl at yahoo

I have just spent over an hour searching the web for Belle template and can not find one! If anyone has one to share I would love it. My son is being Captain Hook and that was easy.
It won't let me post my email so please substiute the - for @ (if that makes sense) heatherdebar-comcast.net

May I please have any/all that you have of the Villains, my favorite is the Evil Queen from Snow white.

Thank you so much!!

:thumbsup2

Hi there.

I don't know if you are sending out patterns anymore, but if you are I am trying to do a Snow White theme for my pumpkins this year. I would love any patterns you have for snow white, the queen, the witch, the dwarves, whatever I can get. Thanks so much!!

It won't let me put my e-mail address on normally, lets see if this works ladylovelylock at hotmail

Thanks

Hi there.

I don't know if you are sending out patterns anymore, but if you are I am trying to do a Snow White theme for my pumpkins this year. I would love any patterns you have for snow white, the queen, the witch, the dwarves, whatever I can get. Thanks so much!!

It won't let me put my e-mail address on normally, lets see if this works ladylovelylocks24 at hotmail (sorry I typed it wrong in the last one!!)

Thanks

Hiya! I would love a stencil of sweet Stitch, Pluto, and Sorcerer Mickey! Thank you so much!!!!!

totaldiverchick yahoo.com

Thanks so much - the princesses, stitch, Maleficent, etc all within those links!! Some searching, but I got just what I was looking for!! :wizard:

I'm looking for a Remy (Ratatouille) pumpkin carving stencil. If anyone has info on where to get one, please email me. Thanks!

Jenniferjoane at aol.com

Don't know if you are still doing this, but I have searched the 'net high and low for a Peter Pan pattern and cannot find one. I would be forever grateful if you could e-mail me the Peter Pan pattern. chelle0576 @ yahoo dot com

Thanks!

Michelle

Hi there, would it be possible to send me Walle and Eve please?
Your time to do this would be very much appreciated.
Many thanks
Craig
s_jck @hotmail. com (no spaces)

Hi, I've reviewed the websites given for the disney princesses but can't seem to find a site with Kim Possible. Does anyone know of a site that has Kim Possible?
Thanks! tmruckel @ yahoo . com

:3dglasses

I would love to have Tinkerbell and Peter Pan if you still have them available! I have searched every where for them. I would like to surprise my daughter with them. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My e-mail address is i_jr100 @yahoo.com, without the space before the @.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter