FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

Hello, I have searched the web hi and low for belle and tinkerbell without any luck. If anyone would happen to have either or both of these could you please email them to me? My daughter would be blown away to have them. Thank You in advance. my email is x_ice_drops_x @ yahoo . com

I would love any Eeyore, tigger and Winnie the pooh Patterns you may have. I am a big Eeyore nut......lol My boys really want cars patterns too, for the movie cars. If you happen to have them. That would be awesome. Thank you so much, Dawn.
ladyrednroses yahoo com

Can I please obtain the piglet pumpkin template? this can be emailed to hrlange @ earthlink.net (without the spaces between the e @ and e
thank you!

With the last link in here I was trying to get piglet, but didnt find anything to actually get the template, so I took a screenshot with software like Corel Photo and reversed the colors to get the actual design, then i used paint to shrink/enlarge to get the size that I wanted for the pumpkin that it was going on. Just an idea.

masterpiecepumpkins.com/gallery_themes_cartoons.html

Could you please send me these templates! My dh always wants to make a fancy pumpkin and i usually do the triangle eyes thing!!! lol I need all the help I can get. I'm sure the boys will love these also now that they are older!
a2thfairy@cfu.net thank you

I'm not entireely sure how this works, but.. I would really love a stencile of a TIm Burton character.. Jack and Sally, or Edward Scissorhands would be lovely.. Thank you so much for your help :)

Hello all, I have two young boys and have been trying to get any Toy Story, Wall-E and such stencils I can with very little luck, any help would be greatly appreciated, my email is, my name here at yahoo, Thanks!!

Hi... does anyone have the Mickey Mouse pirate stencils or pirate of the caribbean?pirate:
Please send to pulpita1 at yahoo.com pirate:

Hi everyone,

I'm one of those crazy moms and each year I try to match the kids pumpkins to their Halloween costumes. I've done Superman, Dora, Blues Clues, a Pirate, etc. Tonight, I did Super Mario from Mario Brothers but my daughter is going to be the cute Mad Hatter from the Buy Costumes website and I'd love to make a cute girly pumpkin to match. I've thought of the Cheshire Cat or a cute Teacup or Teapot.

Does anyone have one of these? If so could you please email me the templates so I can carve her pumpkin tomorrow night?

Thank you so much!!

I'm not sure how to post my email without it getting blocked but it's my username (crazykidsmama) at(@) gmail.com.

Did you ge the Cheshire Cat template? If so, would you mind sharing it with me?

username (crazykidsmama) @ gmail.com

Thanks!

I would love to have Daisy Duck. I have found a pattern for Donald, but not Daisy. DH and I collect Donald and Daisy, so we think it would be fun to have a pumpkin of each to sit beside each other. TIA!

I looked through most of the links and the only Stitch one I could find you have to pay for and then one I can't seem to find a stencil for.

Does anyone have a Stitch one? My niece would love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter