Friday Ride-a-Thon

FYI: the Black queue is all backed up; the start room I was in had a bit of an issue and we all got stuck. Phinny came and suddenly we all moved, but now I'm in yet another monstrous line. I'd avoid Black for a while until the backup gets completely cleared and things are back to some semblance of normal. :wizard:

SorcererDonald16 said:
FYI: the Black queue is all backed up; the start room I was in had a bit of an issue and we all got stuck. Phinny came and suddenly we all moved, but now I'm in yet another monstrous line. I'd avoid Black for a while until the backup gets completely cleared and things are back to some semblance of normal. :wizard:
That must have been after I stopped going there. On one of my last trips through, somehow someone ahead of me got stuck in the teleporter or something, and Phinny went uh oh and did something that got the line moving again. Then there was a line for the next room. The next time I went in Phinny wasn't there, and the lines were worse. So with the bad lines and no Phinny to tease that I don't think I ever paid to ride but she did have to pay when she apparently tested some ride, I decided to try to find shorter lines to ride.

FrontierNatasha said:
I don't get it. . :confused3

People call me Q in the game. So if people are lining up in me for a ride, then it's probably the Body Wars (the ride from Epcot) ride-a-thon, not the Space Mountain ride-a-thon. If that's the case, I'm probably having a bad day. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: The thought of all those miniaturized vehicles floating around in my body horrifies me. :scared1:

CaptHook34 said:
the silver ride is moving wicked fast, come quick while it stays fast
LOL, not for me! :sad2:
Had to wait in 71 person line for first room and 68 person line for second.
Rats!
Tiki

@_@ omg..I was in the second room of the cyan ride, going through and then the host came in and booted me!

cat_herder said:
I can see the switchinging piece in the ride rooms to switch to a different tract but the problem is that the room takes so long to load that you are half through the room and pass the witching piece that you can't switch it.

I'm in the gold room now, in a 98 people queue for the second room.

I know this is off topic but looking at the pic in your signature I used to have the same keyboard as you did is yours a memorex? I used to use that type and they look the same 0_o well now im using the keyboard that came with my new computer

13 and rapidly decreasing...
Gold completed

32 and rapidly decreasing...
Red Completed
LOL. I dised people by switching them into a wall that went into a teleporter. Then I switched back so I could get in, then switched again.

67 and not, well you know...
Megenta Completed

61 and rapidly decresing...
Black completed.
It looks exatly like Gold.

58 and decreasing at normal speed
Silver...
OMG! Did I just see a switch! I so need one of those!

Hmm. People must not read the newsletter. All you have to do to open the door is to click it people! If it wasnt for me nobody would have gotten through the silver track. Seriously, its not hard!

abbaabba said:
Hmm. People must not read the newsletter. All you have to do to open the door is to click it people! If it wasnt for me nobody would have gotten through the silver track. Seriously, its not hard!
It can be hard to see when to click when there are people who might even be afk standing in front of it. That's why I will sometimes just use the switch and avoid the door instead of having to deal with people standing in front of it.

i have 11 ride pieces in the last 3 hours.... i am about to hit those matching doors :furious:

purple is going so slow i have been in line for 6 minutes i am 9 in line btw i started at 30

Well, as of right now, we can all only build rides that send the VMK avatars straight to Hades :crazy:

dizanimator said:
It can be hard to see when to click when there are people who might even be afk standing in front of it. That's why I will sometimes just use the switch and avoid the door instead of having to deal with people standing in front of it.

If im in line I never go AFK. Maybe I expect too much from everyone else? Its really not hard to click the door. If you're actually paying attention, that is. Everyone else should be booted, IMO. It might be harsh, but if you want to play, you shouldnt leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter