aniway.gif

GaTech

aniway.gif

paige

aniway.gif

firstmickey said:
where is the Christmas bee? :confused3
I have tried but I keep getting this...

"There has been an error in the upload. Please ensure that the file has been correctly selected and that the upload has taken place successfully."

I'm still working on it.

I am awake but not enough to be in.

Since there is no DNA involved in today's riddle I will actually have to do (gasp) math.

So good morning everyone!
Thanks for the early morning laugh Lou!

I'll be back in a couple of hours with caffiene and a correct answer. :thumbsup2

L107ANGEL said:
Did you read post #22. It's pretty interesting. Looks like three people between the two of us, and I didn't have a PM waiting for me when I logged on...I wonder if everyone can say that.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Did you read post #22. It's pretty interesting. Looks like three people between the two of us, and I didn't have a PM waiting for me when I logged on...I wonder if everyone can say that.

You too can have a PM waiting for you everymorning if you would like, Mr. Quackers! ;) Maybe we could have a song of the day PM. :teeth:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Don't be hatin Duck!! :confused3 Green is not your color :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:
You too can have a PM waiting for you everymorning if you would like, Mr. Quackers! ;) Maybe we could have a song of the day PM. :teeth:
Yeah, that's how it starts and then before you know it your sending me pics of your 60 cats dressed up like Small World characters...I've been down that road before.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah, that's how it starts and then before you know it your sending me pics of your 60 cats dressed up like Small World characters...I've been down that road before.

:teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
:lmao: :lmao:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

OMG. We may be twin sons of different mothers!

Wait until MintyMouth or DragonBreath or whatever his name is sees this. :p

Loubon said:
OMG. We may be twin sons of different mothers!

Wait until MintyMouth or DragonBreath or whatever his name is sees this. :p
Don't confuse him! he does it on his own enough ;)

firstmickey said:
Sandy Pandy wanted me to take us to Osborne Lights if she led us today:

osb150.jpg

osb155.jpg

osb156.jpg

OOooooooh! Shiny!

PM sent and I'm IN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter