fridays frantic riddle

Roadie! don't stare at them too long! There have been know to be subliminal messages on these riddle threads (last chance! Send money now!)

I am IN thanks to my slide rule, compass and "Dummies Guide to Navigating by the Stars"

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Great...post a bunch of shiny lights. That won't distract the people on this thread and bring it to a stop.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Morning all!

I'm in, then off to try to take my fitness test. They probably will postpone me rather than letting me skip the push ups since I cannot do them with a busted wrist!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Great...post a bunch of shiny lights. That won't distract the people on this thread and bring it to a stop.
I am well aware that was directed at me. I am still keeping my vow of jolly so I won't tell you to zip it :rolleyes:

thShinyThingsExciteMe.gif

L107ANGEL said:
I am well aware that was directed at me. I am still keeping my vow of jolly so I won't tell you to zip it :rolleyes:

I thought we were supposed to use a bough of holly.....

Have I had it wrong all this time????

TwinkieMama said:
I thought we were supposed to use a bough of holly.....

Have I had it wrong all this time????
I refuse to be grumpy or lose my temper this time of year. It was hard to keep this front up this morning when I got cut off and almost rearended by a truck
:sad2: Big jerk! :rolleyes1

TwinkieMama said:
Roadie! don't stare at them too long! There have been know to be subliminal messages on these riddle threads (last chance! Send money now!)

I am IN thanks to my slide rule, compass and "Dummies Guide to Navigating by the Stars"

...OOoooooh! Shiny!...

(meanwhile, from over my shoulder DH says "Honey, why do you have cash in this envelope? And who do you know in Cream Filling, SC?)

L107ANGEL said:
I refuse to be grumpy or lose my temper this time of year. It was hard to keep this front up this morning when I got cut off and almost rearended by a truck

So much for jolly :rolleyes:

But, hey, Angel...I'm on YOUR side...check your PMs. ;)

hiwaygal said:
...OOoooooh! Shiny!...

(meanwhile, from over my shoulder DH says "Honey, why do you have cash in this envelope? And who do you know in Cream Filling, SC?)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

L107ANGEL said:

Uh oh! I am glad that you didn't get rearended by a truck!

Here is an ornament to help you with your vow of jolly (fa la la la la la la la)

WHEAT_THINS_Twister.jpg

Hey, all this talk of PMs and I got nothin'. Where are my cats dressed as Small World characters?

Where are my "on your sides"?

Where are my vows of hollies and boughs of jollies?

:confused3

I'm holding my breath. Think I'm in. I tried it and got a reasonable answer on the first try, so'll if I don't pass out first, we'll see if I was right.

Turning blue.....

paigevz said:
Hey, all this talk of PMs and I got nothin'. Where are my cats dressed as Small World characters?

Where are my "on your sides"?

Where are my vows of hollies and boughs of jollies?

:confused3

PAIGE!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

(I didn't get any cats dressed as Small World kids either)

R2!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

By the way, I have decided to go the opposite way of Angel and just BE Scrooge.

It's lots more fun.

Cami, can I bribe you to not do a math one next week :p

However, I will say yesterday's answer was

Because you can't take pictures with a red shirt... you need a camera :teeth:

And thank you all for being patient with me yesterday, doing the majority of the riddle via cell phone made it a bit rough ;)

hiwaygal said:
...OOoooooh! Shiny!...

Obviously a man with no idea of your past. Who DON"T you know in Cream Filling, SC?

Hi everyone, how you all doing?
PM sent and I am IN!!! (I've been crimbo shopping and only just got to look at the riddle before now...)

What's a crimbo? Why do you need it? What do you do with it and how much does it cost? And do I need one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter