From Pop to the Top - Funtastic Adventures in the Summer Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read your other reports and loved them.
Now that school is out, I'm going to read AND post :)
Looking forward to reading more.

Your girls are adorable!

Pleas do post more. We love to hear from you all. :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing about more adventures from you and your wonderful family!

We'll do our best to bring Disney World to you through the report and pictures. :)

I am almost as excited for your trip as I am for my own!

I can't wait to see the updates on FB and for this TR to really get going when you get back! Have a great time!

That FB posting is great stuff, isn't it?
Have you been keeping up with Stacey this week?

I'm here and looking forward to all your fun!

You are on 'old timer', TCKK. We couldn't have a report without you!

Can't wait to hear all about all of your adventures!

Hopefully, they will all be good ones. :laughing:

I'm here....did I make 1st page for once! YES I DID !!!!!!

I could never miss out on one of your TR's. They are so fun and I have grown so fond of you. You are such a sweet family!

I can't wait to hear all about the things you get into and see the marvelous pics you always take!

:cheer2: Only 4 more sleeps!!! :cheer2:

Just what makes you think we are going to get into anything??? :rolleyes1

I want you to know your littl 4 more sleeps deal scared me to death this morning!

I said, "Four sleeps? That's not right."

And then I counted. And it was. :scared1:

And then I got really busy washing things to get packed. :laughing:

Trust me if I could pack and meet you at the airport I would!
It will be much better than what I will be doing....Inventory...

Oh Mickey waffles are calling....I'm going to enjoy a nice brakfast before heading off to work for the rest of the day/night.

You didn't think I had the day off did you?

But your countdown is getting into some low numbers, too. :cool1:

Ahhhh, don't tempt me, MeMom!

Do you think I could find someone willing to go in my place to chaperone 10 gilrls at cheer camp?

A cheerleader, I am not.
I bet Heather could do some cheers, if she wasn't 'great with child'! :rotfl:

Hi MeMom & Jill! I've read all of your trip reports, but never really commented.
I just wanted to say, have a great trip and I can't wait to read all about it afterwards.

Welcome. Make yourself at home and enjoy the wonderful DIS friends that hang around here. You will be glad you did. :goodvibes

Hey guys

Signing in......

Hope you have a WONDERFUL trip!!

I know you will, but take TONS of pics and video of Electric Light Parade

Don't tempt me!! I CAN DO IT!!
Don't have to be back at work until July 19th

Can you help put up pictures on here for those who don't have FB accounts?

Did you have fun with your company today?

Pictures? Well, okay, if you insist. :upsidedow

I'm along for another Memom and Jill adventure!

Well, from one Disney dork to another.... :hug:
come on!

Just made it home from the hair salon and page 1! Yay!
Is Brooklynn better today?

Brooklynn is better.

A picture of your new 'do', please. :woohoo:

here here here​

Are you triplets today? :)

IN!! This is gonna be a good one

and might I say what a beautiful family you have!

We hope so.

They are a pretty good looking bunch, aren't they? Thanks, and we are glad that you are here.

Excited that the big long summer trip is almost here!

I had so much fun looking at your slideshow! I have to meet those precious babies in person someday. I am going to mess with Hannah until she laughs so big for a picture. :laughing:

Thanks for offering to help keep the non-FB people update, too. :thumbsup2

I could have made page 1 if MHTeacher had not posted TWICE!

But you started Page 2. ::yes::

You started, You started!!
I hope Brooklynn enjoys all those big girl rides.

I get to ride Splash, Kali, and Tower of 'Tara' with her,
if she is brave enough.
I can't wait! :dance3:

I'm in!!! Can't wait!!!

We are glad to have you. Chime in whenever you can.

Ready for another fun trip with the MeMom clan!!

In 4 more sleeps, too, didn't you hear???
I sure didn't realize it was just 4 more sleeps!

Joining in

Nice to have you again!

I am here. I am so excited for your trip.

And you get 14 days!!!! I'm still jealous of you for that. ;)

I'm here!

Good! :yay:

Once again my jealousy of all your trips kicks in. I guess this would be a good reason for moving closer to the World. Guess we better look for teaching jobs in the South.

Yep, you can come to Tennessee to teach. Or Georgia, which is a short drive and even shorter flight.

Declan's grandparents would probably be very unhappy with you taking him off like that, though. :mad:

i'm here! Can't believe Bella is 15 mos already! Where has the time gone?

I just realized you will get back 6 days before we leave for Canada. It will help count down til my own vacation. I'm really looking forward to the time off work but not really looking forward to time on the boat this year. Caleb is old enough now to get into everything and have to chase him everywhere! OH well because I know he will enjoy being outdoors!

If I don't "see" you....have a great trip. Tell MIckey I say hi! And if you see Handy Manny...Caleb says HI also! LOL!

We will try to get a picture of Handy Manny for him.

A Bat Signal was sent out and here I am WOOT WOOT!!!!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about your summer adventures!!!

Maybe you'll have a little time to peek in on us between all of your packing and moving and setting up a new house. :goodvibes

I'm here and so excited to find out if Brooklynn gets to ride all her "new" rides!

I think she will try everything she's tall enough for. She's watched them on youtube, so she knows the dinosaurs are pretend, etc. We've prepped her pretty well.

Umm...well, actually....my DH and I decided at the last minute this morning to book a weekend trip over the 4th - we leave EARLY Friday morning and will be there until Monday the 5th! We'll be at POP too - maybe our little girls, Natalie and Kate, will run into Brooklynn and Bella at the kiddie pool! I know you don't know us - I've only posted on your reports a few times, but if we see you, we'll try to say hello!

Text us one time when you are at the kiddie pool, and we'll try to make it over there.

Congratulations on the trip!

Signing on!

Glad you are going to be with us again! :woohoo:

Oh my goodness, I weed in the yard this morning and go to the hospital and round and I am already on page 3. Yikes!! I am taking the boys for a haircut today so that Cooper will be cooler in the hot sun.

How is Brooklyn? I hope she is better and everyone else is fine. Can't wait to see you all Friday!!!

We have each others' numbers, so we're all set. Expect a text about mid-morning, and we'll arrange a place to meet. Hopefully, a cool place. ;)

I am here. I can't wait to see how Brooklynn likes Tower of Terror. That is my favorite ride! I hope she is better.

It is one of my favorites, too, and I have not ridden it in a while. I've been doing the baby holding, but I have to go on Brooklynn's first ride to see her face, so we'll have to do it when Trent is with us or somebody that can hold Bella.

Yikes! I get a text heads up and still only made it to page 3

Of course I am here for the fun!

You are always in on the fun, Katie! You need to pack up and come back down next week. :cool1:

Thanks for the text, MeMom! You ladies know I'm here

Counting on you, Kristen.
We'll give you a preview of what is to come for you!

]

I'm here I'm here!!!

Yay! Yay! :yay: :yay:

I'm ready for this party

Let's do it!

made it! I cannot wait for you all to go so I can live vicariously through you Have a great time!

We will. We are as excited as ever! :goodvibes

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about this adventure!!

Trent found the frame! :banana:
Hope you can get it sent right to you. :thumbsup2

I'm here!

Very nice to have you along again! :dance3:

Yay, another MeMom/Jill report!! I'm definitely along for the ride! :) Bring on the fun girls.

We hope to have much fun! :banana:

Your lovely wife managed to make page one regardless! (AND-she managed to do so after going to the hair salon! ) :)

See, this is what I like - a good pre-trip fight!!! :woohoo:

We're still waiting to see the wife's new style! ::yes::
She said she was going 'grandma', but I don't know if I believe it. :rolleyes1

Can't trust Dad to be on here alone. Happy to be reading again of your adventures :cool1::banana:

About the hair. I went in with high hopes for a big change and came out looking just the same....
She cut it, but not near enough.
Drat.
I might go back on Monday...

Can't trust Dad to be on here alone. Happy to be reading again of your adventures :cool1::banana:

Yes, we must have Ma here, too! :woohoo:

You are an instigator, aren't you? ;)

Possibly.
Or it could be that I am just silly with excitement, and I might do all kinds of crazy things this week. :upsidedow

About the hair. I went in with high hopes for a big change and came out looking just the same....
She cut it, but not near enough.
Drat.
I might go back on Monday...

You want it cut short short for the heat next week?

Thanks for the PM MeMom! I just got home from a surprise bridal shower for Charles's sister so I'm happy to see I am on a page still in the single digits :rotfl2:

Whoa popular ladies!!!!! I got the text this morning about the new TR and I just now got the chance to get here and your already on page 4!!!!!! Woooo hooooo!! :goodvibes

I here, over from your other report :goodvibes

I'd love to follow your trip on facebook. I'm pretty new at that too, but could you let me know how to find you?

It sounds like you are going to have so much fun on this trip. I can't wait to read about it :surfweb:

I'm very jealous you know :rolleyes1

Thanks for the PM MeMom! I just got home from a surprise bridal shower for Charles's sister so I'm happy to see I am on a page still in the single digits

Hope you guys had a great time! :goodvibes

I got the text this morning about the new TR and I just now got the chance to get here and your already on page 4!!!!!! Woooo hooooo!!

I hope you have had a good day. Did you guys swim today?

I here, over from your other report

I'd love to follow your trip on facebook. I'm pretty new at that too, but could you let me know how to find you?

It sounds like you are going to have so much fun on this trip. I can't wait to read about it

I'm very jealous you know

Jill is going to set up a special album and link it here, so everyone will be able to see. I didn't know she could do that. If you are already FB friends with some of our readers, PM and let me know. :)

We do hope you will 'hang out' here with us and all of the other DIS friends so that we can all get to know you better. Some very good friendships can come from this venue.

Phew. Made it!!! Finally. page 4.
Work was a bear today. It's hot and everyone wants to go swimming.
Go figure!!!

The bear was most of them paid cash!!!!! That and the $52.00 in change slowed the exit process a bit.

I am here and excited!!!!!

TRIP PHOTO ALBUM

This should take you straight to my mobile upload album which is where I will be posting everything. We will also be texting several people who will be posting the pictures here for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter