From Pop to the Top - Funtastic Adventures in the Summer Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill is going to set up a special album and link it here, so everyone will be able to see. I didn't know she could do that. If you are already FB friends with some of our readers, PM and let me know. :)

We do hope you will 'hang out' here with us and all of the other DIS friends so that we can all get to know you better. Some very good friendships can come from this venue.

That would be great if we could view it here!!! I'm not friends with anyone yet, still learning facebook and how it works :sad2: I am a little tech challenged. ;) Everyone here sounds like they've known each other for a long time, very friendly folks here!

I do plan to hang out a lot on these boards. I'm hoping to be able to plan a trip for the fall. I was thinking about September, but December sounds really nice also.

You are on 'old timer', TCKK. We couldn't have a report without you!

I certainly hope you mean this as I've been following you for awhile and not that I'm old. Cause remember we were born the same year and actually if I remember right your birthday is in July and mine is in August. :lmao:

I hope you have had a good day. Did you guys swim today?

We sure did and the water felt so good!!! Usually its very rare you can walk directly into my parents pool because of the shading around it. But not today!! The water was 88 degrees!!

Oh, and you and Jill will have to tell Brooklyn that Hollie was talking about her today. She said she might want to get her ears pierced very soon and that she can't wait to see Brooklyn and they will have a tea party when she does! :goodvibes
They are such sweet girls!!!

Page 5-where have I been?? Have a great trip and I will think of you at DW while we are at DL on the 4th!!

Ok, I'm here! page 5!!!! I was away from the Dis today and you're already on page 5! Wow! Now I have to catch up on both reports!

Okay I'm gonna try and get in on this one early...I think this is my 1st TR of yours/MeMoms...hope you don't mind me joining on in....

I'm here and looking forward to it!
Better go get some jobs done :laundy: before I come back and read all the five pages I've already missed! :eek:

I'm here! I'm really going to try to keep up from the beginning with this one- I always seem to fall so behind and then I feel too guilty to post! :lmao:

Love reading your reports, you guys always have such a great time! :goodvibes

Phew. Made it!!! Finally. page 4.
Work was a bear today. It's hot and everyone wants to go swimming.
Go figure!!!

The bear was most of them paid cash!!!!! That and the $52.00 in change slowed the exit process a bit.

I am here and excited!!!!!

When I worked summer camp at my kids' school, we took the campers swimming two days a week. They loved it, of course, and we loved it, because when we got back to school we had lunch and then put in a move. A bunch of them would fall asleep until late afternoon. :)

I remember getting behind a lady one time who was paying in change for four people. We had some antsy campers for the several minutes it took the lady at the gate to count it.

That would be great if we could view it here!!! I'm not friends with anyone yet, still learning facebook and how it works :sad2: I am a little tech challenged. Everyone here sounds like they've known each other for a long time, very friendly folks here!

I do plan to hang out a lot on these boards. I'm hoping to be able to plan a trip for the fall. I was thinking about September, but December sounds really nice also.

I am glad Jill came up with this plan. Now we know everyone can enjoy the pictures, and we won't have to annoy those who were going to help us post them. :thumbsup2

I'm here I'm here! Love the pics from the intro. Especially MeMom's shadow!

The Shadow will bring Disney World to you in just a few days. ;)

We're going to try to find your brick this time. :thumbsup2
I'll PM you for directions. I know the general area. I may have to have you on the phone at the time. Then I can snap a picture and send it to you.

I certainly hope you mean this as I've been following you for awhile and not that I'm old. Cause remember we were born the same year and actually if I remember right your birthday is in July and mine is in August.

Absolutely I meant it in the nicest way! :goodvibes
I love that we have people who have not abandoned us and all of our silliness (well, me and all of my silliness), after reading numerous reports. :laughing:

We sure did and the water felt so good!!! Usually its very rare you can walk directly into my parents pool because of the shading around it. But not today!! The water was 88 degrees!!

Oh, and you and Jill will have to tell Brooklyn that Hollie was talking about her today. She said she might want to get her ears pierced very soon and that she can't wait to see Brooklyn and they will have a tea party when she does!

They are such sweet girls!!!

I figured you guys were in a pool or at a lake or something.

The day will come when we get those two girls together. We probably will have a hard time getting them to part when the visit is over. :)

Page 5-where have I been?? Have a great trip and I will think of you at DW while we are at DL on the 4th!!

I am very excited that you guys get to go to Disneyland! :cool1:

Ok, I'm here! page 5!!!! I was away from the Dis today and you're already on page 5! Wow! Now I have to catch up on both reports!

Nothing much happening here yet. It will get a little better on Wednesday, I suppose, and hopefully get good on Thursday morning. Are you up for a morning walk around Pop Thursday morning?

Okay I'm gonna try and get in on this one early...I think this is my 1st TR of yours/MeMoms...hope you don't mind me joining on in....

The more the merrier, as always. We are glad to have you.
You can join the other men in making fun of our shopping pictures :laughing:

Page 5 already!!! Gosh!!!
Can't wait for the live updates! xxx

It does make a trip more exciting when you can do the live updates, doesn't it! :banana:

I'm here and looking forward to it!
Better go get some jobs done before I come back and read all the five pages I've already missed!

Nothing exciting yet. You have until Thursday to get your chores done, and then we'll try to start being a little more entertaining. :thumbsup2

I'm here! I'm really going to try to keep up from the beginning with this one- I always seem to fall so behind and then I feel too guilty to post!

Love reading your reports, you guys always have such a great time!

Feel free to post any time. We love it when everyone joins in, and I think you will get to know a lot of really nice people here.

We do have a great time every time. We just love being in Disney World!

In order to make this a little more interesting as we wait, I thought we could share a few pictures from past trips.

This is from the 2005 trip - our first time to stay at a Disney resort.

MGM.jpg

Jill planned all of this, and I was totally blown away. I grew up loving Disney everything, and living near Orlando at the time, I was at WDW in the opening year. The kids and I had been for day trips, staying with relatives in St. Pete, but we had never immersed ourselves in the full Disney experience. We stayed at Pop Century in the Hot Wheel building, and from there, our Disney-craziness just snowballed into the avalance it is today.

This was from our first all-family trip.

DSC06594.jpg

Did you see Brooklynn? :laughing:

How can you look at a picture like this and not love Disney World?

DSC06396.jpg

First ride on Small World. :cutie:

DSC06464.jpg

Trent has the kind of personality that just makes friends easily. These are some people he picked up on the bus going from Pop to Epcot one day. :laughing:

DSC06546.jpg

Wonder if Pluto will bite Bella's head off at her first Chef Mickey's visit next Sunday morning?

P1080600.jpg

Didn't your mother teach you any table manners?

DSC00097.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful World Showcase.

P1080936.jpg

P1080939.jpg

P1080967.jpg

P1080948.jpg

After all these visits, I still feel like I have not spent enough time there.

One of our favorite parades.

DSC06645.jpg

DSC06651.jpg

DSC06657.jpg

DSC06659.jpg

DSC06660.jpg

Okay, that gives you something to look at for this morning, so that this is not too boring. Gotta start getting ready for church.
I can do more this afternoon, if you would like.

Oh, I am a good guesser! You are on page five already! :laughing:

So excited for another trip! Your trip reports always keep me laughing! All the pictures -- past and present -- are great!

Lovely pictures from the first trip. Neat seeing that little face so excited.

Yay, l'm here for the start of this one :yay:
Will try my best to keep up, have learnt not to stay away too long or there'll be pages to catch up on :rotfl:

Thank you so much BrooklynnsMommy for adding a link to your facebook. I have saved the link! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad I don't have to miss anything! It was so thoughtful of you to include us! :hug:

It is so fun to see past trip pics and watch as Brooklynn grew up. So cute!

The same can be said for Bella. We have seen her go from newborn to walking! And all her adorable smiles!

Sorry to have scared you yesterday.... good to hear you got started packing. ;)

:dance3: 3 More Sleeps!!! :dance3:

:banana: SO excited for another Memom and Jill trip! :banana:

I want it cut short because it hurts my arm to dry and flat iron it!

I'm naturally flat.
Flatter than flat.
I have to spend an hour trying to fluff mine up, just to have it go flat by the time we get to bag check. :laughing:

wigd, I hear ya on the flat ironing and drying! After we went to WDW in May a few years ago, I decided to embrace the curl. I went to bed with it stick straight and woke up with a mass of curls :confused:

MeMom, I would be glad to share some of my Shirley Temple-esque ringlets with you!

Oh, I am a good guesser! You are on page five already! :laughing:

So excited for another trip! Your trip reports always keep me laughing! All the pictures -- past and present -- are great!

We like a good laugh - usually when making fun of ourselves. ;)

Lovely pictures from the first trip. Neat seeing that little face so excited.

Small World is a great ride for getting the happiest faces on little kids. :)

Yay, l'm here for the start of this one :yay:
Will try my best to keep up, have learnt not to stay away too long or there'll be pages to catch up on :rotfl:

Glad you are here. I hope you enjoy the pictures from the past this coming week.

I will pay you back for this one!

Pay me back for what? You are as cute as can be! :goodvibes

Thank you so much BrooklynnsMommy for adding a link to your facebook. I have saved the link!

I'm so glad I don't have to miss anything! It was so thoughtful of you to include us!

It is so fun to see past trip pics and watch as Brooklynn grew up. So cute!

The same can be said for Bella. We have seen her go from newborn to walking! And all her adorable smiles!

Sorry to have scared you yesterday.... good to hear you got started packing.

:dance3: 3 More Sleeps!!! :dance3:

I am not as scared today; because of your post yesterday, I am much more prepared today. ::yes::

It is fun to watch the girls grow up in these pictures.

I am very glad there is going to be a way for everyone to see the live updates. Hope it makes the next couple of weeks more enjoyable for everyone at home.

:banana: SO excited for another Memom and Jill trip!

wigd, I hear ya on the flat ironing and drying! After we went to WDW in May a few years ago, I decided to embrace the curl. I went to bed with it stick straight and woke up with a mass of curls

MeMom, I would be glad to share some of my Shirley Temple-esque ringlets with you!

I would gladly take some body/curliness for my hair. Thin hair is hereditary on my dad's side, and Jill fusses at me for passing it on to her, but hers is way, way better than mine. I guess the people who are somewhere in the middle of flat and curly are the lucky ones, huh? ;)

Oh my gosh! Brookie was so little! And how big the playdough looks compared to her! :laughing:

I can't wait to get your pics! Just PM me and I can help you out with finding our brick! And I'll give you the brick number. That would be so cool if you found it!

By the way...I know this is totally random but, if you have time, would you see if the bathroom in the walkway between Adventureland and Frontierland is opened back up? :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter