From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm around!! How are the animals Lynne? I am sure they are glad you are there!!

Not fair that he is at a party!!!

My little peeps are doing fine, we have a bunny,colic, a dog,diarrhoea, and a cat that was smashed in the head by a car, it has scaffolding all over its face as its jaw and cheeck bones were fractured, it had an eye removed, it has a feeding tube, and It is my little treasure, IT WILL get better whether it likes it or not, its taking up most of my time, but it cant be bothered with me after so long, but when i go back to it it purrs, sorry TMI.

What about you? been shopping? how are you feeling? keeping well?

Woo Hoo, thread 2!!!!

Other than going to exercise this morning, it's been a lazy day for us. DH took a short nap since he worked last night and I've been watching the Olympics. We'll be eating dinner here in a bit and might take a bike ride since we finally have sunshine. Maybe we'll play some Wii this evening!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!!!

yay happy new thread. I hope you are all well. I went to joann's last night to look at making myself a dress for the cruise. It will take me awhile and i figure it keeps my spirits up an excited as the next 10 months drag on! LOL So there are 2 formals and 2 semi-formals on this long of a cruise?

My little peeps are doing fine, we have a bunny,colic, a dog,diarrhoea, and a cat that was smashed in the head by a car, it has scaffolding all over its face as its jaw and cheeck bones were fractured, it had an eye removed, it has a feeding tube, and It is my little treasure, IT WILL get better whether it likes it or not, its taking up most of my time, but it cant be bothered with me after so long, but when i go back to it it purrs, sorry TMI.

What about you? been shopping? how are you feeling? keeping well?

Aaaw, I don't know how you do it, but I'm so glad you do. Poor little cat. What is it's name? I am sure with your care it will make it.

I'm feeling great thank you. We picked up a car this lunch time so have been to Walmart. Busy time to go, but it always takes me us a long time to find everything anyway it didn't make any difference.

When we got back, after putting our supplies away we walked over to the Treehouse Villas for a nosey round and it confirmed our thoughts that we don't want to stay there. Great for children though living in the trees.

Just had a ready meal. Tomorrow though we are going to Sweet Tomatoes with a buy one get one free voucher!!! We really know how to live and spend don't we???:rotfl2:

Woo Hoo, thread 2!!!!

Other than going to exercise this morning, it's been a lazy day for us. DH took a short nap since he worked last night and I've been watching the Olympics. We'll be eating dinner here in a bit and might take a bike ride since we finally have sunshine. Maybe we'll play some Wii this evening!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!!!

sounds like a fun filled day anyhow,enjoy the sunshine.

Question. I signed up for main dining since I have a 2 year old. When it was just us we had 2nd dining. Anybody have advice as to which is better or pros/cons of either?

Question. I signed up for main dining since I have a 2 year old. When it was just us we had 2nd dining. Anybody have advice as to which is better or pros/cons of either?
We're doing second dining even with Jack. We did it the last cruise too. He did fine. We fed him around 5 a small dinner. At dinner he had grapes and veggies with a small desert. It worked out really well. I'm so hoping he'll do the kids club this time with the kid's club now taking the kids during dinner back to the club. We're a large party (we're up to a table of 12 I think) with Jack being the only kid. He'll be fine, but I have a feeling the adults would rather linger after the meal!

We're doing Main this time. In Dec, we did late and it didn't work out well for us. DS fell asleep every night at dinner as he refused to take a nap during the day. After day one, we fed him around 5 or so he wouldn't be hungry if he didn't make it through dinner. After the servers noticing him crashing within 30 minutes, they would bring him a mickey bar almost as soon as we sat down!

We hope that we enjoy main this time. We may miss the dining room a couple of times depending on excursions and if we do, we'll jsut order room service or hit Beach Blanket Buffet.

I know their is a UK mod on here, but can you please ask the cruise mods to combine the two part 2 threads. Thanks.

Saw the sun shining today, does this mean that winter is over yet??:rotfl2:

Whole family volunteered at Goodwill -- sorting, hanging & tagging clothing donations -- we get a day at Disney which is SO COOL:banana::banana::banana: For those not able to make WDW or DL before December 10th this year, you can still volunteer a day and 'donate' your Disney day! Disney folks did a great promotion with the community service!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Also supported Disney today -- saw "WHEN IN ROME" in the theater, it was great to laugh and hangout with my familypopcorn::popcorn::

Hi everyone...just subscribing... been kind of MIA.. had a family emergency this week and just not a good week all around. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow.:love:

Hi everyone...just subscribing... been kind of MIA.. had a family emergency this week and just not a good week all around. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow.:love:

I wish you well with your family emergency and hope everything is ok :hug: Also, a Happy Valentines Day to you and yours as well :) :love:

I know their is a UK mod on here, but can you please ask the cruise mods to combine the two part 2 threads. Thanks.

I have sent a message to the Cruise mods to merge the threads, but because the other one was started first, it may become the prominent thread (it will become the first post), I have told the mods that if it will become the prominent one, then to just close it - I hope that's OK :thumbsup2

6.gif

Happy St. Valentine's Day everyone

mandymouse said:
I have sent a message to the Cruise mods to merge the threads, but because the other one was started first, it may become the prominent thread (it will become the first post), I have told the mods that if it will become the prominent one, then to just close it - I hope that's OK :thumbsup2
Since they both have the same title I could care less. All I was doing was trying to help. Sorry if I steeped on anyones toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter