From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOOHOO!!! Thread two! :cool1: You all were busy last night. I just wanted to check in. Welcome to the new folks!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :flower3:

Hi everyone...just subscribing... been kind of MIA.. had a family emergency this week and just not a good week all around. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow.:love:

I hope all is ok for you and your family.

Since they both have the same title I could care less. All I was doing was trying to help. Sorry if I steeped on anyones toes.

I am positive no toes were stepped on, just two helpful people starting new threads. I noticed you started one, but didn't notice that wasn't the one I posted on!! I just posted on the one I saw.

No toes here, Alan. I looked at the old thread and didn't see that you had started a new one, so I just did it, as I had said I would.

Des, hope all is well with you and your family, and the crisis is over.

Happy Sunday, everybody!

Hi everyone...just subscribing... been kind of MIA.. had a family emergency this week and just not a good week all around. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow.:love:

Hope it is getting better.

We are just a super effieciant bunch thats all.
Alan what are you doing about the tranatlantic?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Hope you all have a great day. We got Drew back to school yesterday with no issues. We even took the dog - and in no less. He loved running up and down the hallway although I had to go and retrieve the tennis ball we threw as it was excitement enough checking out the rooms where the guys kept the door open. The look on those guy's faces as Walter strolled in checking things out was really funny. Glad no one had a fear of dogs - they all just sort of sat in disbelief.

Not much on tap for today other than laundry and watching the Olympics.

Happy Valentines Day fellow cruisers! Hard to believe we are under a year till the cruise. Today is a disney marathon movie day. lol best way to spend valentines with my true love the mouse :) well and my hubby too! Btw i love the bracelet idea that a fellow cruiser mentioned doing. I think that is a great idea. Catch ya'll later

Just finshed the Open ceremonies on DVR it reminded me of EPCOT's Illumination's.
I thought the same thing! Illuminations is so moving and breathtaking, and I love love love the music to it, and the music that went along for the opening ceremony had a very similar effect on me!

-Nicole

Dreary day here. Spent a couple hours reading "Take the Risk" by Ben Carson, MD. Same guy wrote "Gifted Hands". Not that I need to learn risk taking, but he is SO cool.

Back to the gym tomorrow.

Dreary day here. Spent a couple hours reading "Take the Risk" by Ben Carson, MD. Same guy wrote "Gifted Hands". Not that I need to learn risk taking, but he is SO cool.

Back to the gym tomorrow.

What you doing at the gym tom?
Do you go on the rower? thats flimin kills me!

orlandothebeagle said:
Alan what are you doing about the tranatlantic?
Right now I would say we are 50/50. My gut tells me we are going to cancel. That is fine with me. We always knew if we had to choose between the two cruises, and that is looking very likely, Panama would win. I personaly rather take Panama over Transatlanic. It has nothing to do with the 5 days at sea in a row, I am looking forward to that, it is all about cost. Since we do need airfare for this cruise, and we have friends coming with us on this cruise, I think this is the one to keep. If we do cancel we will just use our points and go to WDW for two weeks. I like that idea as well.

Right now I would say we are 50/50. My gut tells me we are going to cancel. That is fine with me. We always knew if we had to choose between the two cruises, and that is looking very likely, Panama would win. I personaly rather take Panama over Transatlanic. It has nothing to do with the 5 days at sea in a row, I am looking forward to that, it is all about cost. Since we do need airfare for this cruise, and we have friends coming with us on this cruise, I think this is the one to keep. If we do cancel we will just use our points and go to WDW for two weeks. I like that idea as well.

Thats a shame, but I know hwat you mean about airfair thats for sure.

orlandothebeagle said:
Thats a shame, but I know hwat you mean about airfair thats for sure.

Honestly, I am hoping we cancel. Don't get me wrong, I know it will be a great trip and all, but I really do not want to fly all the way to BCN, but since this is for DW birthday we are trying hard to do it.

JenKatt said:
Go look at Kevin Smith's tweets (@ThatKevinSmith) and @SouthwestAir. Doesn't matter who's wrong, people like Kevin Smith (Silent Bob).

I don't Twitter. Can you please fill me in. Thanks.

orlandothebeagle said:

Thank you. Honestly if this happened the way he put it, and not the way it is suposed to go, I have to agree with him. We are to never go on a plane to pull someone cause they did not buy that second seat they need. Oakland messing up does not suprise me at all, but looks line someone already knows we goofed and is trying to rectify the problem. Needles to say, as of right now I am on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter