full use coral! new SIS prize!

I have to say that my day is made when I read the news. I wanted full use salad magic for a long time.

I got my pin on the third try. :love:

From now on I need to read the newletter before logging in. :lmao:

One guy was using coral then tried to attack me. I asked him how he got it and told me he got it for ten credits because he was so cool. I said I needed some cool too. He left without telling me where he got it. Now I know!

Finally got my fifth star. I can stop riding now! Woot!

I spent 50 credits on five rides for 2 pins and one of them pulled the sword! Thats enough for me for now, hopefully the lag won't be so bad later

They really need to have magic as a SITS prize more often ;)

I spent 50 credits on five rides for 2 pins and one of them pulled the sword! Thats enough for me for now, hopefully the lag won't be so bad later

They really need to have magic as a SITS prize more often ;)

its been laggy all day, I wouldnt count on it.

I finally got my 1* !!! Yay! After 10 ride and 7 pins.

And the lag is horrible! Took me 20 min. to just get to the sword and 10 more min. to pull the sword out.

So far:
Rides = 18
Swords = 9
Coral Magic = 2

And one of my wins came directly after another girl pulled the sword. It's all random people. Just keep plugging at it. Good luck to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter