full use coral! new SIS prize!

It took me 9 hours, but I finally got 5* Salad Magic. :thumbsup2

To quote Homer Simpson: "You don't win friends with salad."

Been riding most of the day, and I am only at 2*... (and 12 stool posts)

After 8 hours of riding (while waiting in the queue for ride-a-thon) I finally scored 7 coral magic pins. I was trying for a 5 star and a few extra to gift. But then I found out they are "nontradeable" arg! Hopefully they will change that some day.

played on and off today , switching between rides, ended up with dont remember how many sword pins but 30 corals . Now only if they become tradeable in future

All day long of riding and I just finally got one coral magic 2 mins before closing.
Seems like everyone else was having much better luck than me. :confused:

It took me 9 hours, but I finally got 5* Salad Magic. :thumbsup2

To quote Homer Simpson: "You don't win friends with salad."

:dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance: You don't win friends with salad, you don't win friends with salad, you don't win friends with salad!

Can someone figure out tomorrow how much they sell for?

...But then I found out they are "nontradeable" arg! Hopefully they will change that some day.
I think there were some previous SiS pins that were nontradeable when first released... Can anyone confirm that for me?

As for myself, just after the 10min Closing Warning I had two Swords to cast. The second-to-last got for me my fifth Coral Magic (the last got bupkis, but I didn't mind). I'm so OCD I have a spreadsheet and here're the results:

Total Ride-a-Thons = 32
Total Swords = 18
Total Coral Magic = 5
Total Credits Spent = 320
Ave Rides/Sword = 2
Cost Per Sword = 18
Ave Rides/Coral Magic = 7
Cost Per Coral Magic = 64

So I got five star Turn into Coral Magic for 320 credits. That ain't bad. Of course, I had to play about 6 hours today to take those 32 rides. Heh. Lag.

Good night everyone! :wizard:

Can someone figure out tomorrow how much they sell for?
- The sword pin itself sells for 50. Past SIS pins sell for 10 credits, so if this is able to be sold my guess would be 10 credits

I think there were some previous SiS pins that were nontradeable when first released... Can anyone confirm that for me?
Only Turkey pin and it remains non-tradeable.

I had just reached 111 Casey Jr. pins and was very ready for a change But now I have 5 star Coral magic on me and another character. Guess I can work on that for many of them.

- The sword pin itself sells for 50. Past SIS pins sell for 10 credits, so if this is able to be sold my guess would be 10 credits

Only Turkey pin and it remains non-tradeable.

I had just reached 111 Casey Jr. pins and was very ready for a change But now I have 5 star Coral magic on me and another character. Guess I can work on that for many of them.
Aww. I was hoping I could win some and sell them back to make credits. LOL

All day long of riding and I just finally got one coral magic 2 mins before closing.
Seems like everyone else was having much better luck than me. :confused:

NO..not everyone.....teddie...:) Well I was on for about 2 hours this morning and...then for about 3 4 hours this afternoon..and I was finally able to get 3* Coreal magic. But I was also doing my DH and he got alot more keys and he hasn't gotten anything coreal magic pics yet! I sure hope he has better luck tomorrow.

I kept crashing or got stuck on the rides and didn't get a prize... it was way over loaded the lag was really really bad! But I sure did like the prizes when we did get them. ;)

I got on at 12:14 EST finished at 6:07 est THATS ABOUT 6 Hours I only had 10 coral magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter