Funny announcements CMs make?

I hate the canned recording on the busses now, but sometimes we still get a good driver who turns it off and jokes with the crowd.

A few years ago we got the quiz on what the park names really mean. You know Epcot=Every Person Comes Out Tired.

Got a new one that day....M-G-M = Mickey's Got your Money.........

We had the same guy on Dec 13th. He was hilarious and the poor pre-teen girl was disappointed in her prize. We took the boat all the way to Epcot. I would take the Friendship boat again just to see him.:)

From Boston? Mike? He was an older, white-haired guy. Soooo funny!!

He also said Mickey and Minnie stayed together so long and were happy because they were never married! :laughing:

This isn't really an announcement, but something fun a CM did. We had just checked in to our room at AKL & I called the front desk to ask if guard rails could be brought to our room. The CM named Aurora told me I had to jump on the bed & sing "It's a Small World" 1st if I wanted the rails. So I got up on the bed & did it. I then asked for more hangers & she said I had to stand on one leg & sing "Wish upon a Star". My mom was w/us & this was her 1st trip to WDW. She was so amazed by what I was being told to do & thought it was so hilarious.
My DH told my mom "Welcome to WDW!"

I am a VERY Ex-large Pooh sized person and once at the end of the Haunted Mansion ride the CM said as we exited the ride.

From Boston? Mike? He was an older, white-haired guy. Soooo funny!!

He also said Mickey and Minnie stayed together so long and were happy because they were never married! :laughing:

No I would not call this guy older so it must not have been the same guy. Also I did not hear a Boston accent. But it is good to know there is more than one.:thumbsup2

Well, it's not an announcement but the funniest thing a CM ever said to me was when the cashier was ringing up my purchase at Mouse Gears in Epcot. He was obviously distracted and asked me, "So--do you live here at Epcot or are you just visiting?" :lmao:

I looked at him blankly but DH piped up with, "Oh, we live in a little apartment just over in Canada."

On the Friendship boat on the way to the Studios.

"After our next stop at the Fish and Bird we will continue on to our final destination the Magic Kingdom."

The CM then had to stop about 5 families trying to get off as they thought they were really sailing to the MK.

We had a fun driver on the way back to the Beach Club from the MK on Christmas eve. The driver was handing out party hats, tinsel and stickers to everyone getting on the bus and sang Christmas songs all the way back!

Last week we went to the Contemporary to catch a boat to Wilderness Lodge and there was a younger cm working and he was rapping to jingle bells, he was so awesome that when we got to the lodge we asked if we could stay on and ride to the campground! We just kept asking him to do it again and again!:cool1:

Last week we went to the Contemporary to catch a boat to Wilderness Lodge and there was a younger cm working and he was rapping to jingle bells, he was so awesome that when we got to the lodge we asked if we could stay on and ride to the campground! We just kept asking him to do it again and again!:cool1:

We had to have had that exact same CM - he took us back to Fort Wilderness after MVMCP when we were all exhausted and made the trip back so much fun!

Our other funny CM was a bus driver to DTD who was hamming it up pretty good, when we passed a CM whose car had broken down on the side of the road. He pointed this out and told us to all smile and wave at her, which we all did. She looked totally befuddled when she saw an entire bus smiling and waving at her while she was waiting for a tow. :lmao:

On an Epcot tram after a long day:
"What does EPCOT stand for??? Every person comes out tired."

On an internal bus in Fort Wilderness the family boarding the bus asked:
"Is this the bus to Disney World?"
The drived replied: "You're in Disney World!"

Jungle Cruise Queue lines:

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the World Famous Jungle Cruise Please do not take pictures while you are in the queue. Once again please do not take pictures while you are in the queue; They are nailed to the walls for a reason.

Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please. Would the party that lost the roll of 50 $20.00/$100.00 bills, wrapped in a red rubber band, please report to the turnstile...we have good news for you. We have found your rubber band.

They have some pretty good lines when you are waiting for rope drop at DHS now. Everyone is going to Toy Story but they start announcing that all fast passes are already gone for One Man's Dream and Narnia.

Yep...that's the one I was going to add. The CM was saying "I'm sorry folks, all fast passes to One Man's Dream have been given out for the day"

We had the funniest tram driver ever on Monday night at DHS. It started with him saying "Y'all need to sit down 'cause once we start moving we're gonna to be on up outta here like a flock of wild turkeys . . . ." and never stopped. He was hysterical! We laughed at his jokes all the way back to our resort. I wish I'd caught his name so that we could write a compliment to Guest Services. He was the perfect ending to the night.

I was on a bus from a resort to one of the parks. The driver said...
"if you are standing...please hold on tightly. If you don't told on tightly, then please introduce yourself to the person your standing over cause you just might end up in their lap!"

The one I still remember and laugh about comes from the lady at One Man's Dream. At the end of the film she said, "Please gather all of your belongings and get out."
Funny announcements are always being made though. I'm sure i've heard hilarious ones on every trip.

2 stories and they weren't from a CM, they were from me to a CM...

Riding in the last cart of the tram to DHS I sat and said loudly "This is great. This is my first time at Six Flags." The CM at the back of the tram with the mic said, "you know this is Hollywood Studios?". I replied "Yeah, Six Flags Hollywood Studios!" With a big happy grin on my face. Other people in the seats around us were chuckling. After a few seconds the CM responded, "Oh. you're kidding, right?" Everyone exploded laughing! He actually believed me for a few seconds.

We were having dinner at Rainforest Cafe in DTD and I ordered an alcoholic beverage from the waitress, she asked "Are you 21?" I said "no, I am not". She replied "then I can't serve you." I said "Why not? I'm 33 years old, not 21." Everyone laughed, including her.

2 stories and they weren't from a CM, they were from me to a CM...

Riding in the last cart of the tram to DHS I sat and said loudly "This is great. This is my first time at Six Flags." The CM at the back of the tram with the mic said, "you know this is Hollywood Studios?". I replied "Yeah, Six Flags Hollywood Studios!" With a big happy grin on my face. Other people in the seats around us were chuckling. After a few seconds the CM responded, "Oh. you're kidding, right?" Everyone exploded laughing! He actually believed me for a few seconds.

We were having dinner at Rainforest Cafe in DTD and I ordered an alcoholic beverage from the waitress, she asked "Are you 21?" I said "no, I am not". She replied "then I can't serve you." I said "Why not? I'm 33 years old, not 21." Everyone laughed, including her.

Okay I can't wait to turn it around and do it on them when I go for my b-day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter