Gay Days live reports......

Nice pictures! I'm glad to see that you are all having such a good time.

Given that I'd have to take 5 months off work to do it, I doubt I'll ever make it to Gay Days, but, it's nice to hear about it.

If people are comfortable doing so, would some please identify themselves. I can recognize Rob and Scott and Rosie. Maybe Wally, but not sure.

Wally is the blonde with the "my GOD who, I mean what have I done?" look in his eyes:rotfl2::rotfl2:!!

and might I add that Rosie is lookin' FIERCE (and I totally mean that in a good way!)

If people are comfortable doing so, would some please identify themselves. I can recognize Rob and Scott and Rosie. Maybe Wally, but not sure.

The couple with the baseball hats would be Frank AKA:fmelchor88 (Boston cap) and my partner Julio in the St Louis cap...:banana:

Looks like you guys had a blast!

I hate that I had to miss the Drink Around The World today. That's my favorite part of the Gaydays meet-ups :(

Hopefully next year my life wont be falling apart so I can go LOL

Thanks for posting the pics! In the 3rd and 4th pics, I'm the one in the USA Beach Patrol Lifeguard muscle shirt and red w/ white flowers board shorts.

I really missed having you there, David! But I still really enjoyed it!! I got to meet some new DISers and reunite with old. I have a feeling I'm going to have to break down and join facebook just to keep up with everyone. I just got back to my resort from DATW. What a great end to a great week! I had a blast!!:grouphug:

Sorry I didn't try to caption the photos. I may try to go back and edit them. It would be easier if I could see the photo as I am editing, but it doesn't work like that! :rotfl:

A couple more...

DH and DS
CanonJune4and5007.jpg

DS and me
CanonJune4and5008.jpg

itsmuggsie, her DP, and their GORGEOUS baby girl!
CanonJune4and5014.jpg

I have a feeling I'm going to have to break down and join facebook just to keep up with everyone.

I keep thinking that because I miss the people I used to see around here. But, there are so many good reasons why I'm not on FB, that it's hard to look past them.

Everyone looks like they had such a great time! I am making it a point to get down there next year and join in the celebration!!

It was great great to meet everyone!!!

DP ran into Alec Mapa when we were leaving EPCOT yesterday. I was already at the car. She didn't get a pic! :mad:

Back to work for me today. I will post pics later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter