Get a little Give a little, Pixie Dust that is - Completed

Day 3 Part 2 – Epcot and we see princesses NOW! princess:

We met up around 3 and head to EPCOT. First some MM pictures!

ep1.jpg
Not Sleeping! But i should have moved the snack tray....

We meet at the land for Sorian. Everyone had a FP+ for Sorian except for me and DD. However MIL and Sis wanted to hang with me and DD while the guys went on Sorian. We went on living with the land, DD didn’t really love the first part (I totally forgot this was even part of the ride). However she enjoyed the 2nd half, I always enjoy this ride. I had FP for this but we didn’t need it. After Living with the Land we waited by Sorian for the guys. I let DD play around on the ground a bit…
LL1.jpg
Playing on the ground... I am obviously not a germaphobe... I wish I was...

We had Akershus at 5:15, so had a little bit of extra time so we headed to the Seas and hopped on Nemo with no wait. After Nemo we took some more MM pictures and headed to Dinner.

ep4.jpg
Fishy face!!

:offtopic: back in 2012 we went to Disney and arrived late 10 or 11pm and were waiting for DME and there was a family on line in front of us with a young daughter maybe 3, and she kept saying I want to see princesses NOW, and her parents kept explaining they would see them tomorrow, and she kept saying but I want to see Princesses NOW. So a running joke with DH and I is saying I want to see Princesses NOW.

We arrived at Arkershus checked in and got our picture with Belle. We all really enjoyed dinner, I thought the buffet was good I tried the caramelized goat cheese (someone suggested it to me on the DIS, and I loved it, thank you if you are reading this). DH had the meatballs, and I had the Ravioli and we shared, I really enjoyed the Ravioli, the meatballs were ok too, but I preferred the Ravioli.

ep3.jpg
Seeing Princess NOW !

I thought the interactions were pretty good here.

p1.jpg

I decided to try and Disney bound as Snow White. When she came over she said your outfit looks familiar, I told her she inspired me, I thought it was fun!

p2.jpg
One more interaction worth mentioning was Aurora, she said look we are both in pink, the queen should wear pink too, and held her dress up to cover me we didn't get a great pic of it but you can kinda see it in this picture.

I think when people are all adults, or mostly adults with one infants sometimes the characters can short change you on interactions but i didn't experience that at all.

IMG_7667.JPG
After dinner my family was heading home to South Florida. They took DD's autographed picture frame home and shipped it to us with all the other souvenirs we had purchased so far.

We then decided to do a loop around WS to catch the British Revolution band in England at 8, we would have missed the beginning of the 7pm show so decided to take a loop and then catch the 8pm show before heading back to the hotel. We walked around had some drinks, did some shopping, it was starting to get chilly and DD was already asleep so I didn’t want to wake her to put her heavy sweatshirt on. We decided to purchase a towel to use as a blanket…

ep5.jpg
oops under-prepared mom. We got to England a few minutes before 8 and stood in the back by the shops, the music woke up DD but she was clapping and loving it so I didn’t really mind that she woke up. We really enjoy this ‘show’ we try to catch it every trip.

After the show was over we decided to head back to the hotel but the in-laws decided to stay for illuminations. We took the Monarial to the TTC and then the Monorail back to the Hotel… this took a little too long for me, but what can you do… We got back to the hotel bathed DD put her back down and watched Wishes from the balcony again, what a great way to end a night.pixiedust:

Almost forgot! FitBit Steps - 17,781

Last edited:
What a nice evening. A couple of attractions, some great photopass pictures and a nice dinner. We ate lunch at Akershus back in 2007 and we didn't care for it. But I'm tempted to give it another try (we are doing breakfast there in July).

We all forget things as moms to bring for the little. The towel was a great replacement for a blanket. I'm glad DD enjoyed the music.

Love your photo pass pictures. It really is nice to meet the princesses. Looks like a nice night in Epcot!
- Lindsey

We went on living with the land, DD didn’t really love the first part (I totally forgot this was even part of the ride). However she enjoyed the 2nd half, I always enjoy this ride.
I had never been on this ride before this year, and I actually really enjoyed it.
We all really enjoyed dinner, I thought the buffet was good I tried the caramelized goat cheese (someone suggested it to me on the DIS, and I loved it, thank you if you are reading this). DH had the meatballs, and I had the Ravioli and we shared, I really enjoyed the Ravioli, the meatballs were ok too, but I preferred the Ravioli.
Akershus is one of our favorites! I had the ravioli this year too, and oh my, was it delicious! :)

ll1-jpg.99456
Oh my god! Look at her in her little pink princess tutu! I love it! princess:

I applaud your non-germaphone ways! I don't often voice this because I don't have children so feel that I don't really have a right to, but I am very concerned by how over-sanitized so many parents are becoming. I grew up playing in the dirt or on the floor, etc. I think most of us did. So good for you! :thumbsup2

I think when people are all adults, or mostly adults with one infants sometimes the characters can short change you on interactions but i didn't experience that at all.
I'm to to read that ya'll had such a good character experience at Akershus! We're doing this one on my December trip, and I'm SUPER looking forward to it! :goodvibes

After dinner my family was heading home to South Florida. They took DD's autographed picture frame home and shipped it to us with all the other souvenirs we had purchased so far.
I absolutely LOVE this photo frame idea! Is it an actual frame, or just the photo mat? Did you get it at Disney, or was this something you brought from home? It's an awesome idea! :cutie:

What a nice evening. A couple of attractions, some great photopass pictures and a nice dinner. We ate lunch at Akershus back in 2007 and we didn't care for it. But I'm tempted to give it another try (we are doing breakfast there in July).

We all forget things as moms to bring for the little. The towel was a great replacement for a blanket. I'm glad DD enjoyed the music.

I'm excited to hear how the breakfast is at Akershus as I thinking I would like to try that next time.

I also got a great new towe out of it, which I never would have purchased otherwise but I love! :love:

Yay for wonderful princess dinners.

I may know a thing or two about this myself!:rolleyes1

I really dislike the transportation options even thought we stayed on the monorail.... Interested to hear if you felt the same way :ssst:

Love your photo pass pictures. It really is nice to meet the princesses. Looks like a nice night in Epcot!
- Lindsey

Thank you we did have a wonderful night, I love Epcot!

I had never been on this ride before this year, and I actually really enjoyed it.

Akershus is one of our favorites! I had the ravioli this year too, and oh my, was it delicious! :)

They told me the ravioli was a new item and I'm so happy I tried it I really thought it was delicious!

I think living with the land is a really cool ride plus it's cool if it's hot out! 8-)

Oh my god! Look at her in her little pink princess tutu! I love it! princess:

I applaud your non-germaphone ways! I don't often voice this because I don't have children so feel that I don't really have a right to, but I am very concerned by how over-sanitized so many parents are becoming. I grew up playing in the dirt or on the floor, etc. I think most of us did. So good for you! :thumbsup2

I'm to to read that ya'll had such a good character experience at Akershus! We're doing this one on my December trip, and I'm SUPER looking forward to it!

I absolutely LOVE this photo frame idea! Is it an actual frame, or just the photo mat? Did you get it at Disney, or was this something you brought from home? It's an awesome idea! :cutie:

So I'm typing on my phone so I am having an issue multi quoting so hopefully this makes sense!

Princess dress - thank you! MIL purchased it so she would be thrilled to hear you loved it! :thumbsup2

Germs - I agree, I did wipe down the pack and play, any furniture she was trying to eat in the room, and the tables and dinner (she tried to eat that too). However I do think it's important to get dirty and experience germs sometimes! She played on the ground all over Disney, including MCO....

I really liked the Akershus and the character interaction! I hope you have the same experience!:goodvibes

Frame - Thank you! It's a photo mat, I got it on etsy, I was hoping to put a picture of all of us in front of the castle in it, but can't find one that works so I'm going with the first one from Chef Mickeys. I though this was a little better then an autograph book for her age ::yes::

Last edited:

I love the land too! You got some great family pics with the princesses! Love your Disneybounding outfit too!

Your baby girl is precious in her pink tutu. If I could get away with wearing a tutu at Disney I would totally do it, I think they are fabulous. The autograph frame is amazing! What a great way to remember that dinner and trip!

I'm with you re: the germ thing. Not a huge germaphobe. Let them down and play, they wash ! :) I agree with @Elevationist :rolleyes1

I really kinda like Living with The Land also, the very first time I went on it they had actual CM's narrating the boat trip. I'm think it's kinda sad that it seems to be a less popular attraction nowadays.

Once again, totally jealous you got to watch wishes from your balcony! :cloud9: Maybe someday....

I got a little behind so I had a lot to catch up on.

pic-2-jpg.96522

I think my sister needs a lesson in photography

I don't think so. DD's face looking up at Goofy is precious. :thumbsup2

I said no problem everyone go I will wait with DD. I knew exactly what they were talking about Hall of Presidents, a family favorite!

It's awesome that you were willing to sit out with DD while your family did Hall of Presidents. We did it for the first time this Spring and loved it.

We headed to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor next. They said we would make the show they were currently loading… We didn’t, so we ended up waiting and now DD was getting fussy she wanted to be down and playing and wasn’t entertained because there was
nothing going on as we waited. :(

Bummer that they were wrong about getting on. I don't think that happens a lot.

al2-jpg.96990

Being Silly if you can't be silly in Disney, where can you??

I haven't seen this magic shot. Love it!

Then I let DD play in here for a little while, it really made a huge difference in her mood. :woohoo:

I never tried out the baby centers even when my boys were babies. Not that I want to go back to that stage but it's interesting to hear about.

I asked the person manning the FP line if my MIL and I could give one of our extra FP to a mother and daughter in the stand by line. She was not impressed, well that was an utter fail (but I tried!:rolleyes1).

Oh, no. I can't believe they weren't able to help you with that. :sad2:

It made me feel like there are still CM’s out there who want to give guests Pixie Dust and in this case I helped that CM do that. Well and I felt pretty good about it too.pixiedust:

So glad you were finally able to find someone to help you. That family must have been happy. :cloud9:

What a great family photo!

So cute! :lovestruc

It's good not to be a germaphobe. Exposure to stuff makes them stronger.

I decided to try and Disney bound as Snow White. When she came over she said your outfit looks familiar, I told her she inspired me, I thought it was fun!

I am so impressed that she noticed and acknowledged your Disney Bound.

Your baby girl is precious in her pink tutu. If I could get away with wearing a tutu at Disney I would totally do it, I think they are fabulous. The autograph frame is amazing! What a great way to remember that dinner and trip!

UMM I love this idea, I may wear a Tutu next time! :cheer2:

I'm with you re: the germ thing. Not a huge germaphobe. Let them down and play, they wash ! :) I agree with @Elevationist :rolleyes1

Its nice to know i am not alone in this!

I really kinda like Living with The Land also, the very first time I went on it they had actual CM's narrating the boat trip. I'm think it's kinda sad that it seems to be a less popular attraction nowadays.

I agree, however it is nice to be able to ride it with out much of a wait especially since i love it!

Once again, totally jealous you got to watch wishes from your balcony! :cloud9: Maybe someday....

It was such a nice treat! I noticed in your picture and signature that you have been to DL a few times, i could use some tips for a possible future trip :rolleyes1 PTR report soon maybe?

I don't think so. DD's face looking up at Goofy is precious. :thumbsup2

Thank you!

It's awesome that you were willing to sit out with DD while your family did Hall of Presidents. We did it for the first time this Spring and loved it.

Honeslty I loved it! I felt almost alone in the park since that area was pretty empty at that time, it was so nice and a relaxing way to start the trip :love:

Bummer that they were wrong about getting on. I don't think that happens a lot.

I agree... Hasn't happened to me before

Oh, no. I can't believe they weren't able to help you with that. :sad2:

So glad you were finally able to find someone to help you. That family must have been happy. :cloud9:

It felt really good, and I was happy to be able to do something for someone else!

I am so impressed that she noticed and acknowledged your Disney Bound.

Me too! It was so fun to be able to do this, I hope to do it again!

Day 4 Part 1 – Magic Kingdom BOG Breakfast

My day started off a little, let’s say, rough. DH wanted to work out so he set his alarm for 5:15 so we could meet at 7:50 in the lobby, well his alarm went off and then DD was up for the day… UGH really this was a good idea? GIVE ME COFFEE! :coffee::coffee::coffee: <---- NEED MORE COFFEE

I was lucky enough to get an 8:15am breakfast at BOG. So we met in the lobby around 7:50 and started to walk to MK. We arrived a few minutes after 8, checked in and then headed to BOG! We stopped for some early morning Main Street pictures.

MK1.jpg
Are we at all surprised DD is sleeping?

We arrived at BOG and I wanted to preorder on my phone but did push it when no one else was feeling it. While we were waiting they were filming something on Mine train which was fun to watch. We got to the front and they let us bring in the stroller since she was STILL asleep, I got the Meat and Cheese plate, my in laws both got the quiche, and DH got the egg sandwich. We all thought it was pretty good but I am not 100% sure I would do it again for the price, BUT it’s a nice way to get early entry for less the CRT.

Originally I had Mine Train, Buzz and the Parade for today as FP, but since we caught the parade on Sunday and DH and his Dad did Mine Train on Sunday I changed it up and booked Dumbo, Buzz and Pirates.

Some more MM pictures.

MK2.jpg

We exited BOG a little after 9, we hit up It’s a Small World again, I think DD loved it more the 2nd time! She had a BLAST clapping and ‘dancing’. After this we headed to the Dumbo FP DD seemed to enjoy this as well. We went in to Big Top Souvenirs; I really liked this store, lots of different items, and a hat my MIL was looking for.

mk5.jpg
Trying out some ears!

Then we walked back up towards Where Gaston meets, OH MY the line was already so long and he had JUST GONE in! We weren’t planning on waiting but I was hoping to catch other people’s interactions, oh well another time. We then went on the Journey of the Little Mermaid. Which I thought was really cute. We then headed towards Pirates; DD fell asleep AGAIN, so we went on in shifts (i am telling you she slept more on this trip then EVER before). After Pirates we headed towards Buzz, and caught a bit of Dream Along with Mikey, actually we caught a few minutes of this a few times over the 2 days in MK. We got to Buzz and DD was still asleep so shifts again.

After Buzz we thought we would head back to the hotel for a mid-day break with a few stops along the way. I was going to post our Buzz pictuer but i think DH would kill me... we look ridiculous! (and I love it). My In-laws went on Buzz and were going to stay a little while longer so we headed to get Ice Cream at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, YUM! We then wanted to get DD her first pair of ears, while we were waiting Move It Shake it was coming up Main Street which was fun to watch. After DD Ears were done we headed back to the Hotel. I was hoping to get a nap in since I was up earlier then I planned, but we get back and DD decided nap time was OVER. So we hung out and relaxed around the room.

mk4.jpg
Playing with my Balloon and not napping!

I then took DD around the shops in the lobby which was nice, and probably one of the last times I can take DD into one of those shops where she won’t want to buy everything!

Last edited:
Your pic on Main St. with DD sleeping was so cute!! Sounds like a fun day so far!! Your DD looks so cute with Minnie ears on lol. It's great that you had family there so you could switch off and still do some things together with your DH.

Oh!!!! A potential DL trip??? How exciting!!! We've only been twice but I'd love to answer any questions you may have. It's so much fun to plan!!! :bitelip:

I LOVE the photopass picture where you are all indicating DD is sleeping...so cute.

Glad DD enjoyed It's a Small World again and she go to ride Dumbo. I'm sorry you didn't get to see Gaston. I'm so glad we did that last year because I understand it is a nightmare now to see him.

Yay for rides on POTC and Buzz. And you can't beat ice cream at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. Of course, DD was now awake and you didn't get a nap.

I hear you on the shopping. It was so easy when they couldn't speak and ask for six million things.

Oh, my, but I'm behind. That last week or so of the school year just threw me for a loop, so I'm officially in catch-up mode.

What a nice picture of all of you!

My husband is half Basque and makes a mean frittata. lol. Mickey waffles look so cute though.

:rotfl:

Such an adorable photo!

good plan! :thumbsup2

Wow, I had no idea that the monorail ran in such an inefficient loop.

You've certainly made me consider getting Memory Maker now.

Such a fun and well themed ride! :D

When my daughter was 10 she just had to see Hall of Presidents as her 1st attraction. I thought she was nuts but took her anyway. :rotfl:My husband and son flat out refused. Have to admit the animatronics were pretty neat though. :-)

We've used Memory Maker the last few trips and we've definitely made out on the price. We used to buy at least a few of the ride photos, and we got some really great shots of the family at MK when we first entered the park.

Oh my goodness she's just so beautiful!

Good plan! :thumbsup2

:cool1:

My dear any parent understands this :hug:. We've all been there at one time or another don't even stress it. Just a part of babyhood especially when traveling as the normal routines are so off.
I'm a fan of Animal Kingdom and use it as the Sanaa day hehe. I have a pretty terrible fear of Disney busses so have to devote one full day to that area and steal myself for the bus journey. ;) I hope you get to explore the park a bit more next time! :D

Oh, my, yes. My son (now 7) and our youngest (3) both had horrific blow-outs near Dinosaur, of all places. We still have the sweat pants we bought for my son because we weren't prepared for the mess he made.

A few years back, when my youngest was only about a year old, I toke her on a trip with the older girls, who were in Girl Scouts. At one point, I ended up in the bathroom and my daughter was completely naked while I tried to clean her up. More than one lady came into the bathroom and said, "well, that's not good." I threw the clothes out because we were at the aquarium in Camden and there was no way I was carrying that mess around for the next several hours, let alone on the the three-hour drive home. I only wish I'd had a shirt of my own to change into, because I was holding her when the event took place.

mk1-jpg.100885

Are we at all surprised DD is sleeping?
I love this, with everybody doing the SHHHH! thing! How cute! :cutie:

mk5-jpg.100890

Trying out some ears!
Those looks ADORABLE on her!!! ::MinnieMo

Then we walked back up towards Where Gaston meets, OH MY the line was already so long and he had JUST GONE in! We weren’t planning on waiting but I was hoping to catch other people’s interactions, oh well another time.
That's a shame! Gaston is hands-down my favorite character meet. He's HILARIOUS! :laughing:

DD fell asleep AGAIN
Your DD sleeps in the parks ALMOST as much I do! :rotfl:

I was hoping to get a nap in since I was up earlier then I planned, but we get back and DD decided nap time was OVER. So we hung out and relaxed around the room.

mk4-jpg.100891

Playing with my Balloon and not napping!
Yup. Me and your kiddo are clearly on the same sleep schedule. :rotfl2:

I then took DD around the shops in the lobby which was nice, and probably one of the last times I can take DD into one of those shops where she won’t want to buy everything!
Ain't that the truth!!! :lmao:

Behind on my replies! Sorry! I'm telling you updating mostly from my phone is hard!!!
Your pic on Main St. with DD sleeping was so cute!! Sounds like a fun day so far!! Your DD looks so cute with Minnie ears on lol. It's great that you had family there so you could switch off and still do some things together with your DH.

Thank you! It was nice having extended family to help out but it was also stressful making sure everyone was happy.

Oh!!!! A potential DL trip??? How exciting!!! We've only been twice but I'd love to answer any questions you may have. It's so much fun to plan!!! :bitelip:

Yes Hoping DL in the spring, was going to be DW again but DH has a conference in AZ so we though meet in CA and see some friends and do DL might be a nice change! I'm worried I haven't been in a long time and never planned a trip there but as long as I get a :mickeybarill be good!

I LOVE the photopass picture where you are all indicating DD is sleeping...so cute.

Glad DD enjoyed It's a Small World again and she go to ride Dumbo. I'm sorry you didn't get to see Gaston. I'm so glad we did that last year because I understand it is a nightmare now to see him.

Yay for rides on POTC and Buzz. And you can't beat ice cream at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. Of course, DD was now awake and you didn't get a nap.

I hear you on the shopping. It was so easy when they couldn't speak and ask for six million things.

I'm telling you Gaston had just left and the line was already 15+ people long but we were talking to the CM there and he said there aren't many regular villain meets so he is very popular.

She loved it's a small world I am going to go with it was her favorite!

I have a feeling I am going to be he sucker parent so we may not ever go shopping haha!

Oh, my, but I'm behind. That last week or so of the school year just threw me for a loop, so I'm officially in catch-up mode.

We've used Memory Maker the last few trips and we've definitely made out on the price. We used to buy at least a few of the ride photos, and we got some really great shots of the family at MK when we first entered the park.

Oh, my, yes. My son (now 7) and our youngest (3) both had horrific blow-outs near Dinosaur, of all places. We still have the sweat pants we bought for my son because we weren't prepared for the mess he made.

A few years back, when my youngest was only about a year old, I toke her on a trip with the older girls, who were in Girl Scouts. At one point, I ended up in the bathroom and my daughter was completely naked while I tried to clean her up. More than one lady came into the bathroom and said, "well, that's not good." I threw the clothes out because we were at the aquarium in Camden and there was no way I was carrying that mess around for the next several hours, let alone on the the three-hour drive home. I only wish I'd had a shirt of my own to change into, because I was holding her when the event took place.

I loved the MM it was totally worth it and her only went for 3 park days I think if you want even more days you really make out!

Blow outs are never fun! Honestly kids always chose do have these events happen at the worst possible time! It's like they wait and wait and then gotta ya! :sad2:Oh boy blow out at Camden aquarium that could not have been good!

I love this, with everybody doing the SHHHH! thing! How cute! :cutie:

Those looks ADORABLE on her!!! ::MinnieMo

That's a shame! Gaston is hands-down my favorite character meet. He's HILARIOUS! :laughing:

Your DD sleeps in the parks ALMOST as much I do! :rotfl:

Yup. Me and your kiddo are clearly on the same sleep schedule. :rotfl2:

Ain't that the truth!!! :lmao:

Thank you!

I know I was a little bummed about Gaston but every time I miss something I wanted to do I use it as an excuse to DH that we must go back! :rolleyes1

Haha! You and DD are about on the same sleep schedule when visiting DW :rotfl2:at least she is in good company!

Enjoying your report! What wonderful pixie dust (received and given!). Your DD is ADORABLE! I can't wait to read more!

Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter