Get a little Give a little, Pixie Dust that is - Completed

Fun updates! I totally lol'ed at your "We Need To See Princesses NOW" story. How cool that you got some great interaction with the Princesses; looks like you had a great time at Akershus!

The "Shhh" picture is totally my favorite one that you have posted! That one is SO framable! Speaking of frames... which one did you pick for your DD's autograph frame?

That is pretty cool that you can change your FP+ on the fly like that. How did you feel it worked? Was it easy?

A little bit of a lag in updates, sorry about that a lot going on around here, work is really busy, and not slowing down just yet, DD is turning 1 soon and we are planning a party, and its summer and we have 1000 things going on or so it seems. However, I am working to catch up and everyone's TR and wrap mine up in the coming days....But , I am hoping that after this TR wraps up I will be able to start my next PTR for a trip to DLR!:cool1:

Day 4 Part 2 – Back to Epcot!

Sorry for the lack of pictures in the update!

We headed back to Epcot around 4 we had a 6pm Dinner for Cinco De Mayo at La Hacienda De An Angel. We decided to hit up Mouse Gear, shop a little and walk around WS again! But first some MM pictures and some Starbucks!

ep 2.jpg
Sleeping for a MM picture my daughter, never!

I love Mouse Gear so we stopped in there and picked up some more souvenirs. We then decided to do a loop around World Showcase; this is one of my favorite things to do a Disney. We walked around got some drinks, and snacks. We also stopped in America at the shop (I don’t know what it’s called). When we were here in 2013 we purchased some books for our Nephew, they personalize them, and can put a picture in too I wanted to get one for DD, so we did that and since the author was there she was going to sign them! We could pick them up after dinner. I love books, especially ones signed by the author this was very exciting for me!:thumbsup2

We got to dinner a few minutes before 6 and checked in and they said we would be seated shortly. I was really hoping she would wake up on her own, and I got lucky as the buzzer went off she woke up. Dinner was good here, as it was the last time I ate here. We got the two meals Parrillada "La Hacienda" and Parrillada Del Mar to share. They were really good! However DD was rather fussy during dinner and I couldn’t figure out why, as we were served our main course I figured it out, I had given her a roll or bread at every meal and she was eat/playing with it to each time. Well in Mexico there was no roll, and the chips, or tortilla were just not cutting it.:rotfl:

I was pretty tired by the time dinner ended, so we decided to head back to America to pick up our books and then head back to the hotel. As we were leaving we stopped to take a Cinco De Mayo themed pick of DD.

ep 3.jpg
Well this was all fun and games until i tried to put the maraca back... we are now the proud owners of a green Maraca from Mexico in Epcot!

We headed to the TTC and decided to take the boat to the MK from the TTC and then walk, this ended up taking the same amount of time as taking the Monorail, but we found it really enjoy able to take the boat, and then walk. I tried to convince everyone to head back to MK for one more quick visit but it was a no go.

DD was asleep, and we went to give her a bath and every other night this worked out ok, it back fired tonight. She was up and playing and jumping in the pack and play and had no interest in sleep. Then she got over tired and started crying and screaming…. It was a rough one, but finally I got her down… in bed with me… so we are 2/4 on the pack and play being successful, I will take it….. sorta:headache:

While DD was playing in the pack and play I went to return the stroller. I had purchased a snack tray for it, and a fan. As I was returning it I asked the bell hope if anyone was reserving one for tomorrow and if they might want the tray and fan. He wasn’t sure…So I headed back to my room, and ran it to a family and with a double stroller and asked how long they were going to be there. They said they had just arrived, and were going to be there a week. SO I offered them my fan, some of my disinfecting wipes, and some left over water. They were extremely grateful and I felt pretty good.

FitBit Steps - 21,141
Pix Dust Given - 1 My left over stuff to a family starting there trip! I was way jealous, we were leaving they were coming.

Last edited:
Fun updates! I totally lol'ed at your "We Need To See Princesses NOW" story. How cool that you got some great interaction with the Princesses; looks like you had a great time at Akershus!

The "Shhh" picture is totally my favorite one that you have posted! That one is SO framable! Speaking of frames... which one did you pick for your DD's autograph frame?

That is pretty cool that you can change your FP+ on the fly like that. How did you feel it worked? Was it easy?

Thanks! We try to work in Seeing Princess now often!

I am such a slacker i haven't ordered the picture to go in it yet OR framed it yet... Hopefully in the next few weeks i will take care of all of that stuff.

I found changing the FP day of to be pretty easy, i did it in the morning before we headed to the park, but it worked great for us!

What an awesome last trip to Epcot...too bad about a fussy dinner for DD but what can you do. How awesome that you could give your stuff to someone and help them out...I like to try to do that when possible because I always end up buying stuff I don't always use on vacay...and you end up having to buy more than you can actually use. It's nice to see it go to somone who can use it. Your pic of DD in the hat was so adorable.

When we were here in 2013 we purchased some books for our Nephew, they personalize them, and can put a picture in too I wanted to get one for DD, so we did that and since the author was there she was going to sign them! We could pick them up after dinner. I love books, especially once signed by the author this was very exciting for me!

Cool souvenir! I love books too. And the personalization and signature just makes it even more special! Mind posting a pic of the book? I would love to get these for my nephews when we go!

Well this was all fun and games until i tried to put the maraca back... we are now the proud owners of a green Maraca from Mexico in Epcot!

:rotfl2:Trust me, I'm laughing WITH you not AT you... I cannot tell you how many times we've become proud owners of (fill in the blank) because it was just way, way easier to buy (fill in the blank) than dealing with the inevitable meltdown.

SO I offered them my fan, some of my disinfecting wipes, and some left over water. They were extremely grateful and I felt pretty good.

That is SO cool! What a generous spirit you have :hug: I'm sure that really helped to start off their trip in the right frame of mind. pixiedust:

What an awesome last trip to Epcot...too bad about a fussy dinner for DD but what can you do. How awesome that you could give your stuff to someone and help them out...I like to try to do that when possible because I always end up buying stuff I don't always use on vacay...and you end up having to buy more than you can actually use. It's nice to see it go to somone who can use it. Your pic of DD in the hat was so adorable.

I agree, nice to be able to give it to someone instead of just leaving it in the room where they will probably just throw it out!

Cool souvenir! I love books too. And the personalization and signature just makes it even more special! Mind posting a pic of the book? I would love to get these for my nephews when we go!

image2.JPG image1.JPG
Here are the two we got this trip, they also have a Christmas around the world but we passed on that one mostly because it wasn't Christmas but we love it too, we got that one for our nephew last trip. (PMing you some more pics)

:rotfl2:Trust me, I'm laughing WITH you not AT you... I cannot tell you how many times we've become proud owners of (fill in the blank) because it was just way, way easier to buy (fill in the blank) than dealing with the inevitable meltdown.

I have a feeling this is going to be come my reality now isn't it.

I have a feeling this is going to be come my reality now isn't it.

Lol! Yes, yes it is. ;) Pacifiers, a blanket, hats, small toys, a pair of snow gloves... in the spring... :rotfl:

I gotta say, once my kids got older and could actually ASK for stuff, it's almost always a firm "no" or "yes but it's going in the family store" (family store is what we do instead of allowance & they have to earn tickets to buy the things they want). BUT in those awkward non-verbal, semi-mobile baby/toddlet years, YES, I bought random stuff to keep the inmates subdued. Let's face it, it's for your own survival. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting pics of those books! Those are really neat! Not your typical Disney souvenir. I remember back in 1999 I bought a pair of earings from the American pavilion that were made from a dime. There was this lady who was cutting them with a tiny jigsaw right in front of you. There's some really unique shopping in Epcot!

A little bit of a lag in updates, sorry about that
Take your time! I'm horrible at keeping up anyhow. :laughing:

ep-3-jpg.103150
Ahhhhahahaha! I love this picture! :rotfl:

That's what you get! :rotfl2:

It looks like you guys had a great time!

Too cute! :-)

Pix Dust Given - 1 My left over stuff to a family starting there trip! I was way jealous, we were leaving they were coming.
Thats so nice of you! And when we left a DME bus just pulled up to drop people off. So jealous. And make me even more sad to leave. :sad:

Great update!

I love your PP pass...even if DD is sleeping, again. ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed your meals (we've never been there, but I don't eat Mexican food).

I was :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: over this: "proud owners of a green Maraca from Mexico in Epcot" Welcome to parenthood.

I never knew they did that with the books in America...good to know for future grandchildren.

Fun idea to go to San Angel on Cinco de Mayo! Just note to those with a toddler: bring your own bread! :rotfl:

Sorry about the rough night - but at least you did get her settled

How nice of you to give away your extra stuff - I am sure they appreciated that a lot!

Love the idea of getting the personalized book and even better that the author was there to sign it!

How cute that pic is of your daughter, love that the green maraca made an appearance!
Don't you just hate when your trips and TR's are coming to a close :guilty:
I'm so excited for your upcoming DL trip though!! Any formal announcement on a PTR yet??? I need to live vicariously through everyone else that has trips planned sooner than our next one!
Your Fitbit steps still blow me away, I'm totally doing that on my next trip!!

Oh gosh the envy felt when you see people arriving as you're at the end of your trip, the worst. I wanted to cry when we were waiting at our gate for the flight home, and we saw people just arriving with their disney gear and big smiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter