Getting through YYZ

BOTL76

Mouseketeer
We are travelling at the end of the month, YYZ to MCO.
Taking westjet through terminal 3.
We have nexus and have the CBP MBC app that we used earlier in the year.

Just wondering if I am missing anything as we go through terminal 3 at YYZ?

Also how has it been lately for those that have travelled recently? We are leaving around 1030am on a Thursday.

Anything new at arrival at MCO we should know about? Our rental car is through a vendor at the airport.

Thanks!

I last went thru in September. You still have to exit Security and go thru customs. I didn’t even have to say a peep to Customs, it was the fastest I have ever got thru. No issues with Security either. You will breeze right thru with Nexus.

Nothing has changed at MCO.

I did not use any app…just the machine at the airport.

Also went through Terminal 3 for Westjet flight in September to Orlando. Only thing I'd add is food options poor. A few bars with cocktails and pricey tapas in a mini court before you break in different directions for the gates. At my gate, all I could find were overpriced pre-made deli sandwiches and a subway vending machine. I opted for the subway vending machine. Credit card required. It was "cheap" for airport food and I didn't get sick so there's that. No good food options like Terminal 1. Really missed a Timmy's or even Burger King. Perhaps pack your own sandwich.

Also went through Terminal 3 for Westjet flight in September to Orlando. Only thing I'd add is food options poor. A few bars with cocktails and pricey tapas in a mini court before you break in different directions for the gates. At my gate, all I could find were overpriced pre-made deli sandwiches and a subway vending machine. I opted for the subway vending machine. Credit card required. It was "cheap" for airport food and I didn't get sick so there's that. No good food options like Terminal 1. Really missed a Timmy's or even Burger King. Perhaps pack your own sandwich.
T3 US preclearance is notoriously bad for food options. The places that I would label as "decent" are way overpriced. There's a reason why the Starbucks line is always long. I've heard that even the premium lounge is lackluster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter