Ging Gang Goolie 2008, 23rd May, Tal-y-Bont On Usk

saratogagirl

<font color= CC0066>I need books, and wine and Ian
All agreed then 23rd - 26th May, Gilestone Farm, Tal-y-Bont on Usk

So come on everyone, sleeping bags out, ice boxes filled with booze and Ging Gang Goolie Goolie Goolie xxx

Nat, John, Matthew and Ellie - own tent
Claire and boyfriend - own tent
Me and Ian - own tent
Carol and Callum - Marquee
Matt and Deb - Own Tent
Ken and Tam and Squidgeypigs - own tent
Jen & Alex - Marquee
Joh, Gary, Daniel, Sian and Rhiannon - own tent
Tony and Theresa - own tent

brilliant Nat it will be lovely to see you all again, I take it Jarvis will be joining us, the GGG mascot he is xx

brilliant Nat it will be lovely to see you all again, I take it Jarvis will be joining us, the GGG mascot he is xx

hmm probably, he is still not very well behaved though so i may re-think that one !

he chewed a hole in the kitchen wall on friday :scared1:

I think that we'll be up for this - we shall of course expect a certain level of accommodation!:rotfl2:

Oh Nat, I can't believe he did that, how old is he now? our friends have a two year old and he is still very naughty too !!!

I'm definitely up for it, I'm gutted that I missed last year!

Yes, yes and yes from the Stringer contingency

We would definitely be up for another GGG - GGG1 was brilliant.

Obviously it will be dependant on when you decide to have it - last 2 weeks in August will be out for us. Really hope we can make it

Keep us posted and if you need any help let us know.

Tam

we will definately not go for the last two weeks in August then Tam, we need the Stringers to be there x

I'd be happy to go to the same place we went last year.

I'd be happy to go to the same place we went last year.

I was thinking that Deb, I liked the way we were able to all be together, whether staying in tipis or tents, I think a lot of sites that have tipis keep them in a seperate area

Yer baby, can't wait, We can't do the end of Aug / begining of Sept.
Fingers crossed we will actually get there this time and get to try some of the culinary delights, maybe a couple of pina colardas 'ay debs??????

Yer baby, can't wait, We can't do the end of Aug / begining of Sept.
Fingers crossed we will actually get there this time and get to try some of the culinary delights, maybe a couple of pina colardas 'ay debs??????

you certainly won't starve with Carol there Tony, lets just say she is the nurturing type.

I can't do the first two weeks in August (WDW!) or the weekend of July 12th (wedding) but any other weekend is fine. :goodvibes

the FOYs are in! altho will probably need to tipi as saab convertible does not have enough room for tent equipment this time.:lmao:

i'm happy with the same place too and can i suggest the first weekend of school holidays like we did last year?
think its about 22nd july-ish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter