Ging Gang Goolie 2008, 23rd May, Tal-y-Bont On Usk

Just last two weeks in August and the end of September could be when it's our Girly Meet - but other than that I could be persuaded to rough it :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

haven't yet made it to one of these events yet; where was last years :confused3 and are tents mandatory :scared:

fuse

Just last two weeks in August and the end of September could be when it's our Girly Meet - but other than that I could be persuaded to rough it :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

great stuff, I fully intend to be at this years girly meet so not a worry, this looks like it could be Mods on a Mini Break :lmao:

I see that a lot of people have holidays booked for August and Nat for the first two weeks of July, how would everyone feel about a weekend in June, or Carols suggesgtion the last week of July? I dont want anyone to feel that the GGG is on top of their holiday, so let me know, June or July ?

haven't yet made it to one of these events yet; where was last years :confused3 and are tents mandatory :scared:

fuse

Hi Fuse

Last year was the first GGG, and was at Tal-y-Bont On Usk which is near Brecon, we had a great laugh. Some of us camped but others hired tipis, there are also two B&B's in the area. Would love you to join us ...The campsite we used was Gilestone Farm, if you do a search, you should find the website

We are away for the first week in June up that way ish............, so *if* it was Sat 31st May/Sun 1st June - I know we would be a definate as it would tie in nicely ;)

Hi Fuse

Last year was the first GGG, and was at Tal-y-Bont On Usk which is near Brecon, we had a great laugh. Some of us camped but others hired tipis, there are also two B&B's in the area. Would love you to join us ...The campsite we used was Gilestone Farm, if you do a search, you should find the website

Tal-y-bony On Usk....have Virgin released the miles and money for August yet :lmao:

We are in Snowdonia for the May half term; anyone close by ?

We are away for the first week in June up that way ish............, so *if* it was Sat 31st May/Sun 1st June - I know we would be a definate as it would tie in nicely ;)

Is that Whitsun holiday Kaylee, how does that fit in with everyone elses plans?

If that is over half-term I could do that date :goodvibes

It's not the WhitSun weekend (that's the weekend before), but it's the end of half term (if that helps anyone)

That weekend would be fine for me :thumbsup2

Yes that is right Nat :)

We wouldn't be able to stay the weekend and would just come and visit for the day so if this isn't good for everyone - I don't mind :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter