Girls Trip Take 2 - Labor Day Weekend 2021 and Christmas 2021 Trip

Eeek we will be at Wyndham Bonnet Creek the same week you are! We stayed there last trip (Sept 2022) and fell in love- it's not quite like being "in the bubble" but the price, proximity to the parks, and the extra space make it well worth it in my opinion. Plus plenty of bars/restaurants/pools/amenities! I hope you enjoy :) What's your plan for transportation since staying offsite this visit?

Please say hello if you see me. This will be my first stay so I'll be the fish out of water. I do want to try the lazy river.

I'll be flying in but the co-worker I'm staying with is driving in, so we'll have her vehicle. I may do some bus service since we have different plans on 2 days or use LYFT. When Danielle is off I have her to drive me around too. She's my ride to the airport when I leave on Wednesday. What do you do for transportation?

Please say hello if you see me. This will be my first stay so I'll be the fish out of water. I do want to try the lazy river.

I'll be flying in but the co-worker I'm staying with is driving in, so we'll have her vehicle. I may do some bus service since we have different plans on 2 days or use LYFT. When Danielle is off I have her to drive me around too. She's my ride to the airport when I leave on Wednesday. What do you do for transportation?

We have 2 young kids so we are kind of forced to get a rental car & bring their car seats from home. Luckily Bonnet Creek is super easy to come/go so it's not too big of a hassle, just sucks paying the $25 at the parks each day!

We have 2 young kids so we are kind of forced to get a rental car & bring their car seats from home. Luckily Bonnet Creek is super easy to come/go so it's not too big of a hassle, just sucks paying the $25 at the parks each day!

I can understand that.

I have an AP so we'll be using that for free parking. Danielle is a CM so she has free parking too when she drives. The parking fee really adds up. I hated the parking fee at the Disney Resorts when they were charging for parking. I'm so glad that has gone away.

We always tend to go left to Mexico, too! It's an old habit, but now it's because I love me a strawberry margarita 🍹:drinking1

Love your pictures in the UK! Too cute!

Epcot- Saturday, September 4, 2021- Let's Go Find That Rat

While we waited in line to ride Remy's Ratatouille Adventure we took turns looking around. This was new to everyone but Danielle. We had a lot of time to look around because the line was moving really slow. It really is a beautiful area, but it was crowded too.

1692319226713.png

This was the line.
1692319282388.png

1692319328438.png

The area around the fountain was roped off and the entrance area was kept clear.

1692319406626.png1692319379414.png
Hot and sweaty people waiting in line selfie.
1692319481716.png

We finally made it inside. We all thought it was really cute and fun. That first ride did not bother me at all. I rode it again on our Christmas visit and it made me a little motion sick. I need to try it again.

1692319624589.png

1692319883132.png

The area had cleared out when we finally finished so we took the opportunity to take some more photos.

1692319702960.png
1692319779415.png

Continued in next post. . .

Epcot wasn't closing until 9:30 so we still had a little time left. Michelle stopped at Shimmering Sips for the Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve. It was good but melted fast.
1692320333585.png
Danielle really wanted us to stay and watch Epcot Forever but we were tired. Michelle could not stay on her feet any longer. We started making our way back out and stopped for more Photo Pass pictures.
1692320449287.png
1692320475750.png
1692320590858.png
1692320626863.png

We might have had a little too much fun taking pictures.

I think this was the night we went back to check out Danielle's apartment and actually met 2 of her roommates. She needed to pack her bag to come stay with us. She also had gifts for us. They were Disney gifts from the parks of course. Sorry no photos. But I did get some later in the trip during the day. This was our first time to check out the new CP's housing. It was really nice.

We finally made it back to the room, got settled and crashed. The next day would be our first full park day.

Thanks for sharing our trip with us.

I do have a picture. I'm pretty sure she posted it on IG too.
Pretty! Don't think I saw it on IG, though.
This was the line.
:faint:
Hot and sweaty people waiting in line selfie.
Nah. You all look great. :)
That first ride did not bother me at all. I rode it again on our Christmas visit and it made me a little motion sick. I need to try it again.
Heh.
"If I keep riding it, eventually I will get sick enough to puke!"
1692319779415.png
Nice shot of you all. :)
Michelle stopped at Shimmering Sips for the Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve. It was good but melted fast.
Melting? In Florida?
:laughing: Great photo!
We might have had a little too much fun taking pictures.
:lmao:

I love the Remy area, really cute, however, small and crowded most of the time!
The Remy ride bothered me my first time, it made me feel queasy!
I have rode it at least 4-5 more times and I focus on Remy and it. Seems better!
The pictures at the end of the night are really fun! It looks like you all are really enjoying yourself!
The Pooh outfit is perfect for being pregnant! So cute ☺️

What a great girls trip! I love the Pooh outfit.

I've done Remy 2 or 3 times. It leaves me feeling a tiny bit icky. I just look down or take off the glasses for a few seconds and it goes away. But I have to do that a few times during the ride. I can't do 3D movies for the same reason.

Pretty! Don't think I saw it on IG, though.

She got it on her birthday. I thought it was in her stories but it might have been in our family group text.

Nah. You all look great. :)

You're being generous. Thank you!

Heh.
"If I keep riding it, eventually I will get sick enough to puke!"

I hope not.

Nice shot of you all. :)

Thank you!

Great photo!

Thanks! It was a FUN photo!

I love the Remy area, really cute, however, small and crowded most of the time!

I totally agree.

The Remy ride bothered me my first time, it made me feel queasy!

It was ok the first time.

I have rode it at least 4-5 more times and I focus on Remy and it. Seems better!

Maybe this is what I need to do.

The pictures at the end of the night are really fun! It looks like you all are really enjoying yourself!

We really did enjoy being together. A girls trip is different than a family trip. We brought out the fun in each other.

The Pooh outfit is perfect for being pregnant! So cute ☺️

She really did pick the perfect outfit.

Magic Kingdom- Sunday, September 5, 2021-Your Chariot Awaits

Today was our first full park day and of course it was Magic Kingdom. The park was open 9-9. We had a lunch ADR for Skipper Canteen @ 12. We planned on taking a break and really wanted to try to see Happily Ever After since it was leaving soon for the 50th new fireworks. Lets see what we actually got done.

Before leaving the Movies we stopped for photos in the Dalmatian area. When we stayed here as a family for the first time in 2004 we took photos here so we just had to do it again. I used the pictures we took here for our introduction so I'll just post our group photo that someone was nice enough to take for us.
1692579465826.png
Today we have Danielle representing Fall in Disney, Michelle channeling her inner Cinderella, Leah showing her Ursula side and me with promoting "Beauty and the Beast".

Our goal was to make rope drop and we did make it. This picture of the entrance was taken at 8:36 am. Not too bad for 4 females.
1692579699876.png
Once we entered we split up. Michelle was really tired after our time in Epcot and knew she would not be able to do that again. We had discussed what her options would be before we took the trip and it was time to use one of those options. She and Leah headed to the right to rent a wheelchair.
1692579825362.png

Danielle and I headed into the park to get some photos of her with the fall decorations.
1692579957920.png

1692579984017.png

We also took some general photos in the area and of the characters greeting us for the day. I really love that the characters were doing this. The decoration were more than what we saw in 2020 but still less that what was done in 2022. There will be much more for me to photograph next month. The 50th touches were nice to see too.
1692580468463.png
1692580502158.png
1692580555820.png
We weren't in a rush to go ride the rides. Michelle went to Town Square Theater to get Dominic his "First Visit" Ears and have his name put on them. We stayed in the Main Street area while we waited and did some shopping. We even caught the Dapper Dans coming down Main Street on the trolley. Michelle had a little fun poising with her Chariot while we waited for the Ears.

1692580815061.png
1692580867189.png

Continued in the next post. . .

1692581102120.png

We started the Ears tradition when we bought JP a pair on our May 2017 trip.

It was time to finally get past Main Street. What was our first stop?
1692581192223.png

But not before we had to split up again. Danielle wanted to ride Space Mountain so she headed that way. While she was doing that we headed to get some breakfast. Michelle and Leah went to Gaston's and I went to get some Cheshire Cat Tails at Cheshire Cafe. Michelle and Leah were able to grab us a table in Gaston's so we could enjoy our sweet feast. This was no easy task. If you've been to Gaston's in the morning you know how long the line can be and how hard it is to get a table.
1692581393507.png

1692581453029.png

1692581488874.png

After breakfast we were all on a sugar high. We stayed in the same general area and headed to Under the Sea. It was the perfect ride to get out of the sun and cool off and also something we could all do together.
1692582087143.png

1692582111996.png

1692582147901.png

1692582175487.png

I'm guessing we did some more shopping and I'm sure there was a bathroom break in the restroom by Gaston's. I know we went to Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe, I have a receipt from there. I bought a 2021 ornament and left it to be personalized. I always get an ornament every year that we go to Disney. I really like the big glass bulbs but there really weren't any this year. This was when the Covid supply and demands started really hitting. When we went back after Thanksgiving in 2021 there still weren't any. I knew we would be back that night and could pick up my ornament. I also bought us all some waters using my AP discount. This is a good tip to remember. If you can buy drinks in the shops, do it with your discount. There are no discounts given at outdoor vending.

We hadn't done much but weren't really trying to run around and do everything. I was very much in need of some caffeine by this time so we headed by to Main Street and the Starbucks.

Up next Entertainment on Main Street.

I love a nice lazy meander down Main Street. Perfect way to start your trip with breakfast at Gaston’s coming a close second 😂 Those pastries look scrumptious 😋
Danielle’s Disney Fall photos are beautiful. I think you all look amazing in your outfits and the group photo at Movies Resort is fab! Good job on getting there for rope drop 👏

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter