Give a day volunteer search showing only American places?????

Thanks for the information earlier this week. Here's how it played out for us. My wife and I finished our blankets on Monday night (Burlington, ON). We sent it next day through Canada Post since our deadline was Thursday. Our instructions weren't the same as the one someone posted and ours made no mention of a photo. They received the blankets on Wednesday and this morning (Saturday) I woke up to an email from Disney saying I could print my vouchers.

Now I just have to hold on to them until November when we go.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Brian

Posting to say thanks... we have already sent in our blankets and have received our vouchers via email!!:yay:

Help!! We are signed up to make the blankets. But I did not print out the toolkit for the project. Now that the link is removed, I can no longer download it. Does anyone have a copy of where to send the blankets and also a copy of the verification letter that needs to go in it?? I have been assured that since we are already signed up, that we can still complete this project and get our vouchers.

Thanks so much.:)

Help!! We are signed up to make the blankets. But I did not print out the toolkit for the project. Now that the link is removed, I can no longer download it. Does anyone have a copy of where to send the blankets and also a copy of the verification letter that needs to go in it?? I have been assured that since we are already signed up, that we can still complete this project and get our vouchers.

We are in the same boat and are in need of a copy of the Toolkit, too! Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

Did you get a copy of this yet??? A kind diser was nice enough to email it to me. PM me with your email address if you still need it.

Yes, thank you very much. Someone was nice enough to email it to me as well. We went right out and started working on our blankets! Thanks again.

If anyone is still looking for fleece for the blankets, Fabricland has a clearance for $5 or $6 a meter. That makes one blanket.

These blankets are a lot easier than I thought. No sewing and the finished product actually looks great!!

Thanks to this board for inspiring me to get these done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter