Glee!!!!!!

I was just going to say that too ... heard they autotune the hell out of this show.

Not always, and not everybody.

Leah Michelle is rarely autotuned. But she's got a phenomenal voice. As does Matthew Morrison. I don't think they autotune Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Amber Riley, or Jenna Ushkowitz that much either (Kurt, Artie, Mercedes, and Tina respecively).

Overall, they've got a great cast with really good singing voices.

I think they autotune Cory Montieth (who plays Finn, and was singing the Doors song last night) the most. He's probably the weakest vocally, I'd say.

Yeah, they have to autotune Cory (Finn) pretty much constantly, as well as Mark (Puck) and Dianna (Quinn). They are actors hired to act and carry a tune. Cory didn't even sing at his audition, just played drums on cups. Being able to "carry a tune" =/= "being a good singer."

Lea, Jenna, Matt all have Broadway backgrounds and are great singers.

Amber, Kevin, and Chris don't have quite the backgrounds, but are naturally talented and gifted singers as well.

As much as I liked Lea and Jon's natural ease around each other, the boy does not look like a high-schooler. I could pass for 16 WAAAAAAY before he can. Maybe I'll enter the open casting call.... I'm only 2 yrs older than Cory. LOL

Just wanna say, we finally saw GLEE last night, OMG loved it and LOVED LOVED LOVED Sue's video!!:woohoo:

For those with an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, there's a Glee app. From what I heard it's pretty good and cool. It's like a karaoke game where you sing along to music. The app will autotune you and provide harmonies too. Others can then sing to your track as well.

Last night was Glee, cooking/eating and cuddling on the couch. Perfect combo.

I heart me some Glee!

Overall I hoe the season gets better. For some reason I was the only one bothered in the room because I felt as if all the things we resolved in season 1 are an issue again, so it feels like we have all the same problems as season 1, which makes it all feel sort of like a waste to me:

1. If they don't win the ______ competition glee club is over!
2. Rachel and Finn want to be together but can't!
3. Sue is out to get Will!
4. The relationship between the teacher and the crazy counselor just isn't meant to be right now!

Hoping for better things to come, at least there was a lot of music in the episode, except I feel like in our neighborhood there were two camps, the Doors, and the Beatles, and ever since then I've never cared much for the Doors :confused3

Just made my "Glee - Power of Madonna" cd. All the songs from Tuesday sound like they are going to be great on the show (especially Like A Prayer). So happy to be hearing new music (up to 12 new songs so far!).

Overall I hoe the season gets better. For some reason I was the only one bothered in the room because I felt as if all the things we resolved in season 1 are an issue again, so it feels like we have all the same problems as season 1, which makes it all feel sort of like a waste to me:

1. If they don't win the ______ competition glee club is over!
2. Rachel and Finn want to be together but can't!
3. Sue is out to get Will!
4. The relationship between the teacher and the crazy counselor just isn't meant to be right now!

Hoping for better things to come, at least there was a lot of music in the episode, except I feel like in our neighborhood there were two camps, the Doors, and the Beatles, and ever since then I've never cared much for the Doors :confused3

glad we are not the only ones. We love the show but something didnt click last night for us either. Hoping for something better next week

I tried to fight it, but Glee was too strong. I think I'm getting sucked in, but I'm going to wait until the season is over so the roommate and I can watch a marathon over wine and cheese. :)

Okay, so I'm not a Madonna fan. Like AT ALL.

But I really loved last night's episode!

What fun!

And some great new plot developments that I didn't see coming.

Jesse transfers schools to be with Rachel?!?!?!? (There's more there than meets the eye)

Finn goes all the way!

Rachel and Emma don't! (That's not terribly surprising, though)

Kurt and Mercedes join the Cheerios!?!?!?!? :eek: (I love the fact that the young lady with downs syndrome is still showing up as part of the Cheerios)

All in all, not what I'd have predicted happening in this episode.

Can't wait to see what happens next week! (hopefully Jonathan Groff and/or Mark Salling will be shirtless! :hyper:)

I AM a huge Madonna fan and I absolutely loved the episode. Hell, I've already bought the music and put it on my ipod. :)

After the season opener, which I found to be quite....boring, I was happy to see this episode come back with some great numbers and some new plot twists. I was worried as well that they were just going to rehash season one plots again.

TRIPLE LOVED IT!

Huge Madonna fan and huge Glee fan - the two together was perfection!

I'm a huge madonna fan too, and I was worried the episode was going to be too cheesy... for the most part, it wasn't, thank goodness. I thought Sue piping the music into the hallways just so we could hear Madonna sing was a bit of a stretch, however.

Did you guys notice the kids in the hallway during the mash-up all wearing different Madonna outfits from her videos? I thought that was a nice touch!

I really enjoyed Kurt and Mercedes singing 4 minutes with the cheerios. I like that the writers are acknowledging that those 2, who have immense talent, are being pushed into the shadows by the leads, even though Finn isn't that great. I'd rather see more Puck as front man, but only because he's cuter. :love:

I loved the "Like a Virgin" scene too :P

And I expected the outcome of all 3 parts, except Finn's :rotfl::woohoo:

My daughter just started watching Glee, so I was filling her in on the various characters and relationships, etc. We were talking about Quinn's pregnancy and how everyone knew that Puck was the father except Rachel and Finn, and they didn't want Rachel to know b/c she would tell Finn. So I told her that Rachel eventually found out and ended up telling him, but I couldn't remember how she found out. I know someone on here will remember...

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter