Goal Getting....my journey....lmhall2000

Great job! that feels good I know! youve got the right idea saying goodbye to the 190's forever....... your an 80's girl now looking to go back to the 70's! I am hopefully on my way to the 150's! Sure ill see you there in no time. I think you can totally be 179 by april first and we have a long month for you to work on it! take care and congrats!~ :banana:

renee

Tara - great job getting to the 180's. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: You'll reach your goal if you keep up the good work.

Great job Tara!!!! Love the song!!! :rolleyes1 You are doing an amazing joob! Keep it up! :cool1:

Hey!!! I'm at 188 TODAY!!! YEAH!!! I think I'll move my off boot camp day to Wednesdays....it seems the scale always drops after I rest it for one day....I bet after today's workout I won't see 188 tomorrow...but there's always that chance!!

Oprah's BOOT CAMP is working!!! I got the eating down...doing very well on portions and selections...this 6 day workout plan is really kicking up my metabolism!!! I'm ENERGIZED for a month of losing in MARCH!!!!

Let's GET TO GOAL GANG!!!!

Tara

:cheer2: That is WONDERFUL Tara!!!! WTG!!! :cheer2: I am very proud of you! :flower:

I haven't weighed in yet...but I hope I didn't sabotage myself yesterday!!! That 188 made me feel GREAT!! But of course it was my 7 year old dd's birthday....good news...I had eggs/bacon for breakfast..skipped all the cinnamon rolls except licked my finger as I transferred them to their plates...for lunch I slimfasted...for snack I had a mozzarella stick and some nuts...then dinner was caesar salad, steak and grilled onions...I did use steak sauce...the steak was very dry and needed it...so that may hurt me...but I did my Cardio Pilates and my arm weights workout...and had lots of water...oh did I forget to mention I did cut myself a piece of birthday cake..but I only had 2 bites of the cake part and one very small bit of frosting!! Whew!!! I made it through!!!

Will weigh in after I clear all my emails!
Tara

La, la.....la,la,la,la.....HEY HEY OOOOOOHHH MY!!!

188!!! I'm down 14 pounds in 6 weeks! :) YIPPEE!!! I'm ahead of schedule by a pound or two...Oprah's boot camp gave me a whoosh this week...probably needed it..TOM is approaching I'm sure....I really like this daily weighing....I think it helps me...

Eating is controlled and healthy...I did have some semi-sweet chocolate chips today...but otherwise a top notch day!

Off to do my 4 mile WATP DVD!!! YEAH!!!

Tara

14 lbs. in 6 weeks is awesome Tara! Keep up the good work and you will meet that goal!!!! :cheer2:

Have a great evening! Tomorrow is Friday! :cool1:

Whoo hoo Tara!!!! :cool1: :cool1: Great job on getting into the 180's. I bet you'll be in the 170's in no time and we'll be partying again :banana: :banana:

Well, I'm glad that I'm weighing and charting daily...it really helps me keep track of that nasty TOM! On Friday I felt the first tenderness...you know where you release you bra and when they fall you go 'OW!' So, the last time this happened 3 days later TOM started...if that happens then it means my cycle is every 23 days...and mine last 7 days (5 are heavy) that just isn't fair! I can't take the pill to elongate my time between cycles because I have a higher risk of fibrocycstic cysts....I'll just deal with it...But I'm going into this cycle of TOM armed with the knowledge that he's coming and am going to do everything in my wits to manage to lose a pound while he's here. I know I can do this! :)

Off to make my bacon/eggs and clean up hoping there's a showing!

Tara

Well, I must say I am thrilled...TOM is here and I've never managed to lose with TOM..but I socked it to him and took off a half pound so I could see 187.5!!! I will try and do everything I can to give him a proper send off when he leaves this week...and lose 2-3 pounds next week!!! GOT TO DO IT!!! FLUSHING that FAT away!!! :)

Going to the courthouse today for a free clinic to see if I have to subpoena the veterinarian...ugh!! I hate to do that to him but my case may depend on it. Tomorrow is our trial date and I'll probably have to ask for a continuance...ugh!!! Their house just sold so they'll probably close before I can place a lien on it...okay...somewhere some good news is going to come my way! I just know it!!!

Tara

Thanks Jen!!! Well, the scales gave me some good news...guess they were holding back so I wouldn't get all cocky at showing TOM a slap in the scale...I was at 186.5 today!!! YEAH!!! It's just sooo great seeing a number I haven't seen in a good while.

I'm breathing deeply...getting ready for my court appearance...butterflies are giving me a run for my money...I will be relieved if we get a judgment...if we don't I'm appealing to the circuit court...then I can have a chance to call the veterinarian if need be. But then again, what I'm reading about circuit court I don't know if they just review the case or if they allow witnesses??? Yes, I must become a barrister in my empty nest days...it's settled....I'll be the only 80 year old grandma to receive a judgeship. Atleast it'll give me something to do in my old age! :)

Trying to eat well..I did a salad yesterday and 1/2 a baked potato last night...it was post 7pm before we got home and it's all I had....hated to eat that late but it didn't hurt the scale...I also had bacon for breakfast...I had to start this morning with 1/2 a slimfast....out of milk....hope it can hold me over through this morning's session! Taking the kids to the zoo later this afternoon...as a reward....all that walking should help relieve this tension!! Luckily, I don't get headaches...if I did I'm sure I'd have a doozy!

I'm only 5.5 pounds away from my 60 pound clippie!!! And .5 pounds away from officially reclaiming my 55...never let it go...so I'm sure it's happy to be almost official again! :) Those are ALL the pounds I've lost while here at WISH!!! I lost some before WISH...can't wait to get to the 150's!!!

Tara

186 BABY!!! I'm officially reclaiming my 55 pound clippie with WISH!!! I'm now official again! I had gained weight back last year and refused to give it up!!! So now I'm excitedly looking towards 181 where I can move on up to the next clippie!!! I WILL get this weight off!!!

I have not cheated at all on my taboo foods...no french fries or white bread (buns, rolls, croutons, that stuff) since I started January 20! I think April 14th is my 100th day and I will be THRILLED!!! :)

I'm dealing with a little too much stress right now..trying my best to exercise and stay healthy through it all...but these times bring about a new and renewed understanding and I'm thankful I'm learning through these trials!

Tara

Way to go Tara!!! Sorry about the stress! But I know how hard it is to stay focused during so much stress. You can do it? I dare ask...how did it go yesterday? :confused3 :grouphug:

Gail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter