Golf carts and bikes

A golf cart is not necessary, certainly nice to have but gets a little pricy the longer your there. The first time we rented a golf cart it was just for a few days during the middle of our stay. We wanted to give it a whirl to see how much we really enjoyed and more to the point, how much we used it.
If you spend a lot of time at the Fort a golf cart can be a game changer but if you are at the parks most of the time, a golf cart is probably over kill. JMO.

Our current touring plans typically provides us 2/3 days at the fort so we will rent a cart those 2/3 days and the rest of the time we are at a Park, we don't rent a cart.. it allows us to enjoy a cart without breaking the bank!

As for me, if you have no medical conditions that prevent you from riding and peddling a bicycle, I would recommend bringing a bicycle instead of renting a golf cart. They are easier to pack and store and they get you around just as fast. Make sure to bring a lock for your bicycle as well too.
The thread is from 2105.

Today, Don, I am reminded of how well Spencer writes as he did last month.

He's direct, concise, and of course, he paints a mental colorful picture with the words he chooses to use. It gives me chill bumps to see it again.
Indeed. But it appears this is a zombie thread from........
The future. 2105.

Indeed. But it appears this is a zombie thread from........
The future. 2105.

giphy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter