Good News - Bad News

DebbieB, you are correct. Very plain. I realize they are among the items that "walk" but I was just seconding the idea that the cost to refinish/replace the furniture might balance out against the cost of the coasters. Of course, chances are that whoever is taking the coasters also isn't using them in the unit. ;)

I would think that Disney would at least know enough to supply the same paper coasters that are used in all the onsite hotels for the villas; they're cheap, disposable, make great souvenirs (nice pic of the mouse!), and protect the furniture!

I agree that they need to supply coasters, paper or otherwise, or use formica surfaced furniture. We recently stayed at VWL and it appeared that the tables were all wood finish. I was afraid to put my drink down anywhere unless I had something to put it on!!
:D

Food for thought...

I don't know how long you have been a member but back when BWV opened Room Service was not even available to Villa Guests or Members. It was only available to Inn Guests. It was only after, I guess a few trips for me, I think in the end of the first or middle of the second year that they begun offering Room Service. Also, remember that BWV and BWI are two seperate Hotels, one is a Home away from Home and the other is a Deluxe, or what ever they change the name or classification to...

And in reality, how many of us are going to order food at 3 AM? I'm guessing most of the orders they got where from Drunks looking for more beer?!?

How long before we find coasters for sale at the general store with the DVC logo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter