• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Price?

Jennie4647

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have booked our Flights with Virgin for 2 weeks in October, first week is half term. 2 adults and 2 kids - total £1600 - is this a good price? I have only just seen the threads regarding wet leasing of virgin aircraft flying from Manchester. Would appreciate any advise - so far I have only paid £400 deposits.

Thanks,

Jennie

Jennie,

That sounds like a good price to me for direct Virgin flights in October.I know its possible to pay more than that for those dates.....Go for it:D

Hi Jennie, that looks like a good price to me. Is it for flights only?

Do you mind me asking who you booked it with as we are looking to go NEXT October (half term) and I was wondering how quickly the flights get booked up. What day are you flying? Are you hiring a car?

Sorry for so many questions.

Julie:bounce:

Hi Again

I booked direct with Virgin Travelstore, a girl called Cara on 0870 757 0737, she was very helpful. It does not include a car, I will book that direct myself. We fly out on a Friday and return on Thursday early evening, arriving in Manchester Friday morning. Thanks for the replys. I feel happier now.

Jennie

Good price for direct. We paid £480 each inc taxes for non direct same dates with AA from Heathrow - JFK - Orlando Int

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter