Good thoughts, best wishes and prayers for a fellow gamer

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
chickapin parterre
sent me a message and said I could share.....let's all wish him the best and hope we see back here soon!!

go into surgery wednesday morning, the cancer has resurfaced on the edge of where the dr stopped last time to save the infrastructure of my left face. This time he is taking out more nerves and face muscles...may actually take a muscle out of my chect pecs if my vitials are good during surgery and attach back to my face. The cancer had been there during radiation, but just out of reach of the consequences of radiation. The tumor is not spreading yet, as it is seeping out of my skin like pine tree pitch. I see 4-5 nihgts at the hosptial, coming home and wrestling with the consequences of radaiton and new surgery...I see very little sleep. the computer room is not cooled so will not be accessible for a long time, but I can catch emails on my phone. You can share this with others., write to you all in August.

Thank you. He has gone through so much. He’s a positive force on the Disboards. God help him through this next crisis!!

Wow, I didn't know he had been dealing with cancer. :(

I always enjoy his posts.

Sending him many positive thoughts for a good and hopefully comfortable recovery. :hug:

Thanks, Nancy.

Nancy, please give him my best wishes and heartfelt good vibes when you get a chance to communicate with him again....BTW, no one has heard anything regarding usnuzuloose?

chickapin parterre
sent me a message and said I could share.....let's all wish him the best and hope we see back here soon!!

go into surgery wednesday morning, the cancer has resurfaced on the edge of where the dr stopped last time to save the infrastructure of my left face. This time he is taking out more nerves and face muscles...may actually take a muscle out of my chect pecs if my vitials are good during surgery and attach back to my face. The cancer had been there during radiation, but just out of reach of the consequences of radiation. The tumor is not spreading yet, as it is seeping out of my skin like pine tree pitch. I see 4-5 nihgts at the hosptial, coming home and wrestling with the consequences of radaiton and new surgery...I see very little sleep. the computer room is not cooled so will not be accessible for a long time, but I can catch emails on my phone. You can share this with others., write to you all in August.
...this is why I always try to remind myself to stop having a pity-party because there's always someone out there who has it a little bit tougher than me.

Nancy, please give him my best wishes and heartfelt good vibes when you get a chance to communicate with him again....BTW, no one has heard anything regarding usnuzuloose?

I don't really hear from him.....he reached out this morning. Maybe because we are both Arizona people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter