Good thoughts, best wishes and prayers for a fellow gamer

Got a PM today :teeth:

the computer room has cooled down as well as the outside temps, so by the time I have watered the massive flower garden, everything is warm in the computer room.

The surgery was not as extensive as thought, they didn't have to recontrusct my left side of my face as planned, so a 5 hour surgery was down to 2 hours and one night in the hosptial. The canecer manisefestaton has puzzled every dr, it just sits on the surface of the skin and produces gold fluids that drip out of tiny pin prick holes. Previous experinces by the drs have been that it is invasive and my cancer is not invasive. everything is going grand to my not smoking or drinking.

Ok, sounds good, except I am confused. Is the cancer still there oozing??

tahnk youu all very much.....this morning it was 76 degrees on our patio and our computer room cooled down in our primitive desert trailer dwelling, which averages 92 degree bys 9:00 in the computer room,,, we can keep the double wide trailer at 84 degrees with no problem as long as the computer/futon/ 200 pairs of shoes room door is closed...( or is that bottles of nail polish) anyhow I use the early morning hours which is the time I finish my massive flower garden watering and medical attention to the 6 scars on my neck. Surgery went great and at this point there is no growing cell with cancer. The cancer will always be there and they ar hoping that radiation has stall many of the growths. The cancer is in my neck, but surfaces on the skin has a porous mass that has pin prick fluid droplets. This is the fourth time it has happend, maybe this time the insurance will make monthly appointments for the skin doctor to monitor my face. I am running out of skin options and infrastructure options. right now the left side of my mouth will not open because some muscle was removed, but maybe over time....which is fine because it helps with my weight loss and poor eating habits. Down the road, the surgeon will come back and work on my eye muscle as the lid does not close all the way. Due to my not smoking or drinking alchool, I have the skin of a 40 year old and that makes the surgeon happy wold working on this 64 year old. Recovery has been good as all the incisions are my neck and not in a body part that needs to move, so I am walking and watering very good.

miss you all....weather is suppose to be hot again...but not getting all the water that Meriweather has down her street from which I observe on the national news is just one big river!!!!

^It sounds amazing that you have the beautiful dry weather of a desert area and a beautiful flower garden. Desert gardens, except when cacti are flowering are not generally known to have beautiful flowers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter