Goofy's Kitchen

Princess Tink

DVC Member
Brunch (around Noon) or Dinner (around 5pm)? This will be our first trip to DL, a birthday surprise for my soon to be DS8. It was suggested by the nice people here to take him to GK for his special meal. Would you suggest Brunch or Dinner? We are not really big breakfast eaters, but like to have our big meal at lunch time (especially since it's typically cheaper). We tend to eat whatever hits us, usually CS for dinners when in WDW. Would there be enough lunch type things on the buffet to satisfy us? Is the extra $ worth it for dinner?

I love going for brunch so I can eat both breakfast & lunch foods. I also like that it is cheaper.

We've done both and prefer brunch. We are always at the park right at opening since that's prime ride time. You can get so much done in the first few hours. By the time the park starts getting crowded because everyone else has now rolled out of bed, we are ready to leave and take a break. We make the latest priority seating we can get at Goofy's.

The brunch has more breakfast than lunch foods. But there are so many choices that I never felt that I was missing out on lunch. I don't remember exactly what the choices were at dinner but I do remember thinking that the food tasted better at brunch. I did love the fish tacos at dinner though.

I agree with everything got2travel said, plus I've always had the best character interactions at brunch. It just seems that Goofy's is a little less hectic in the early afternoon. Late brunch is definitely my favorite time to go.

Have to agree...we always try to get the last seating of breakfast (in Nov we were at 11:45). We have always had great character interaction and really enjoy getting to eat breakfast and lunch in the same meal! :rotfl: The lower cost is a bonus too. We usually go on the busiest park day that we will be there for, head to the park before it opens, go on as many rides as possible and then head out of the park and to GK for brunch as DL gets busy....it has worked out every time! :Pinkbounc

How far in advance can you reserve/priority book?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter