Got An Email!

old one said:
I got the pin number and booked my trip, but it does not feel so special now as they are offering the same price to everyone, no pin number necessary. For some reason I feel kind of let down.

I had the same thing happen :guilty: ...

Oh, well - it was still a good excuse to book a trip - I'm not sure there are that many people who weren't already planning on going that will use it.

Did that come out right?

klh999 said:
I also got the email and pin code. :cool1: I felt like I won the lottery. We were not planning on going to disneyworld at all this year or probably for a few years but this offer seemed to good to pass up. We cancelled our trip to Williamsburg for the summer and I booked Disney for an early October trip:)

Just curious... I booked for October 3rd - October 7th, Does anyone know of anything going on at Disney that will make the parks crowded??

Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. :drinking1 :thewave:

Nancy

What did it say in your subject lines for the pin code offer by e-mail? I was told I had a free dining pin code when called WDW ...but I never received an e-mail. I've been checking bulk mail and regular mail. thanks!

This code appears to be for all. I booked it this morning, THEN got home to my email. My email said it was for Disney credit card holders, but I don't think that is so.

Lisa

old one said:
I got the pin number and booked my trip, but it does not feel so special now as they are offering the same price to everyone, no pin number necessary. For some reason I feel kind of let down.

I was thinking this morning when I saw that it is now open to everyone that I hoped it ws not a et down for you guys... But thanks for sharing the pixie dust.. those without emails appericate it!! :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter