Got In?Can't get in, Problems, BSOD, Crashes 2-3-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!! I really need them to open in time for host game. I was walking around VMK yesterday wearing my club33 pin and someone offered me a Captain's Quarters couch for it (I couldn't take it off fast enough :) ) So I want another one :(

In response to the "year of a million dreams" promotion running at Disney Parks, VMK is proud to continue the tradition with " Year of A Million Screams" Everytime you try and log into VMK you will scream a million times!! Just another service brought to you by VMK!

Does this now make the feather masks as rare as the green flips?

In response to the "year of a million dreams" promotion running at Disney Parks, VMK is proud to continue the tradition with " Year of A Million Screams" Everytime you try and log into VMK you will scream a million times!! Just another service brought to you by VMK!

OMG, that is hilarious!!! Can you all hear me laughing right now?:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm just waiting to open the next box that comes from YOMD for me and have it give me a giant VMK raspberry!

that would be cool if the feather mask became rare. i wonder if they will release it again? :confused3

ROFL if you got the green flips I got the mask!
Ok no green flips how about inferno or sparrow??

All I want to do is get my daily credits is that too much to ask?? (Apparently it is lol) :surfweb:
Think we can go another 20 pages?? lol

In all fairness to the "evening only" players, the feather mask should really be on sale again for today to give those players an opportunity. Just an opinion.

I have logged in three times only to crash when trying to get into main street.

Ok so now I am getting there is a technical problem with the game message after the bsod ............. well duh??? is this something they really need to tell us??? I think we all know there are technical issues :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

I got in right at 10:00am. I was able to play one game of Jungle Cruise. I decided to try another game and about half-way through I got the "VMK is closed" message.

i can't even get to the home page now "Site is too busy to process your request"
Busy???
I think not! lol
Thank god for Toontown! I guess it really is true...you get what you PAY for lol

ok what is BSOD? and they're selling a feather mask? im alot farther out of the vmk loop than i thought :blush: and i also cant get in.. i get dissconected before i even see the welcoming screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter