Got In?Can't get in, Problems, BSOD, Crashes 2-3-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, not this again! :headache: What on earth is going on to cause this many problems?

My big concern right now is will they get it fixed before we're supposed to meet in SkippyPaul's Among Friends room for Trishqtpi's dd? I wonder if we're going to need an alternate time. My dd was really looking forward to giving Trishqtpi's dd the well chair. :sad1:

This is truly the pits. If VMK doesn't do the right thing and offer the feather mask again for the equivalent of time the site was down that will be a shame. And completely wrong of them in my opinion.

First I call for Mal, to send his flying monkeys to turn vmk back on,:surfweb:
Second i Call for Mal, to Scream Really Loud again and have vmk turn back on.:happytv:
Third i would love to see inferno many use on sale for 5 credits or Free.:cool1:
Forth I want many use treasure magic for 5,000 credits or Free:lmao:
Fifth give us our hat again today:goodvibes
Sixth Sell Sorcerer Mickey hat again.:wizard:
Seventh Never have vmk crash again.
Eighth make todays portal host event easy so everyone gets a Club 33 Pin:rotfl:
Ninth Give us 1v1 pirates again.:banana:

Tenth Sell Stitch Hat, and Sparrow in Game for only 1 Credit:dance3:

:hourglass :grouphug: :cheer2: :laundy: :cheer2: :grouphug: :hourglass :sad2: :sad2: :guilty: :hourglass :eek: popcorn:: :rolleyes1

i can't even get to the home page now "Site is too busy to process your request"
Busy???
I think not! lol
Thank god for Toontown! I guess it really is true...you get what you PAY for lol

Bring us some cream pies and toast while you are in ToonTown

Pirates today, Cruise girly, if we can get in! Grrr! pirate: pirate:

But of course!! That is, IF we ever get in.

This is just amazing to me. A company as large as Disney, with many tech/computer resources ~ that they could continue to have these sort of issues.

Arg, the scurvy VMK tech dogs!!! Ye be messing with my pirate games.pirate:

This happened to me yesterday to...its the attack of the black screens!!!!
:scared1: :sad2: :sad1: :scared: :scared1: :sad2: :sad1: :scared: :scared1:

ok what is BSOD? and they're selling a feather mask? im alot farther out of the vmk loop than i thought :blush: and i also cant get in.. i get dissconected before i even see the welcoming screen.

BSOD = Black Sreen of Death
It mean you can load to some part of vmk or nothing at all but you get to look at a really well designed black colored screen and nothing happens.

IT also means Something is Broken or Down, I think BSOD came from an early version of windows ie back in Windows 95 when it crased you would get a Blue Screen of Death but in our case it is Black and BSOD still works. I hope this has helped

:offtopic: It looks as if i can leave my sig unchanged today as we are having the same problems again :offtopic:

For a while it was timing out before it even got to BSOD. Now we're back to s*d**g BSOD. Why, oh why?!

ROFL if you got the green flips I got the mask!
Ok no green flips how about inferno or sparrow??

All I want to do is get my daily credits is that too much to ask?? (Apparently it is lol) :surfweb:
Think we can go another 20 pages?? lol

Yes we can go another 20 pages if We keep up this post rate of 4 pages per hour and vmk is down for over 5 hours again we can and will reach the 20 page mark again.

Daily Credits would be great still need to buy the weekend pin.

I also have a mask for trade if its not for sale today. Looking for 1 Stitch hat, a Full Sparrow, and 5 star inferno (5 1 star infernos also ok) LoL That Offer is purley a joke any real trade offers would be posted in the trades board. But still VMK/Disney has just shocked :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Me with the amout of BSOD we have gotten latley and in the last 24 Hours VMK has only been up for what mabey 6 Hours That is not right.

Its the end of the world!! :sad2: :( lol

The World ended yesterday and now we are just in ____ "can i say that" Nope!
Lets call it Eternal Darkness, Yeah That Works with Fire and Brimstone, Well mabey not Fire and Brimstone Just Darkness, Deep Black, Darkness. That is the new era of VMK!!! and Welcome!

I hope that this problem gets fixed soon becuz i am only aloud on VMK on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we keep this post up and a vmk staff reads it do you think they will let us know why VMK isn't working??
LOL That would be nice.....even if they could give us a time, reason, anything!!!

In response to the "year of a million dreams" promotion running at Disney Parks, VMK is proud to continue the tradition with " Year of A Million Screams" Everytime you try and log into VMK you will scream a million times!! Just another service brought to you by VMK!

Does this now make the feather masks as rare as the green flips?

Love it :rotfl: .....love it:rotfl: love it:rotfl: love it:rotfl:

Grrr!

*Shakes on the gates of VMK* Let me in!

At least I did get back in late last night to get the rest of my hats. But now I need to get back in to get credits.

In response to the "year of a million dreams" promotion running at Disney Parks, VMK is proud to continue the tradition with " Year of A Million Screams" Everytime you try and log into VMK you will scream a million times!! Just another service brought to you by VMK!

Does this now make the feather masks as rare as the green flips?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm just waiting to open the next box that comes from YOMD for me and have it give me a giant VMK raspberry!
:rotfl:

ok now a new message:

there is no current connection
Connection was disconnected

who exactly wrote that message?? if there is no current connectin how did they then disconnect it??

I have my questions but I guess vmk really has no answers for me though

BSOD Still........i even took a chance and waited to see if it would connect, only thing it did was give me a pop up telling me i was disconnected and to log back in.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter