Got my Backpacks today, plus a surprise from Customs!

MJGirl

DIS Veteran
Got my goodies today ... Can't wait ... only 35 sleeps to go!!! :banana: :banana:

Any Canadians out there, warning UPS will deliver your packages, but you will have to pay a brokerage fee (duty) of $41.27. :eek: :scared1: I told ABD about this, and the CM said she would mention it to her boss and someone will get back to me. We'll see what they have to say. I'll let you know!

Another issue, when I looked at the flight information, it was for another family. I got the right number of backpacks and luggage tags, just the wrong flight information. I feel sorry for the other family, either they got my info, or they got nothing.

By the way, the backpacks are nicer than I thought! :yay:

Got my goodies today ... Can't wait ... only 35 sleeps to go!!! :banana: :banana:

How exciting!!!!! Our trip isn't until August.... I'm trying not to wish the summer away! I did that last year with the 10 nt being in Sept.....

Have an update... I called ABD yesterday when the backpacks arrived with the incorrect information, and when I got home from work today, there was a notive from FEDEx to pick up a package. I went to their depot to get the package and it was the updated info from ABD. I'm impressed, I called them at 5 pm yesterday and the corrected papers were at my door at 2 pm today.

Also spoke to someone at ABD in billing, and they told me that I was the 3rd person to mention the Canadian duty we had to pay. She said that I will get reimbursed, but that they just aren't sure how right now. Ok .. :love: ABD service just went up a notch in my books.

By the way Stepht5 .. which adventure are you going on? (eta... disregard question! Duh!... should have looked at your ticker) I'm on the June 29 London/Paris tour!

By the way Stepht5 .. which adventure are you going on? (eta... disregard question! Duh!... should have looked at your ticker) I'm on the June 29 London/Paris tour!

;)
I really wanted to do the London tour -- I :love: Mary Poppins! It was just going to be 16dd & myself. I decided to add 9ds to the trip and that was when we decided onthe Spirit of America tour! :rotfl:
When our youngest dd (5) is a little older dh wants us to do one of the Italy (Rome) tours. I can't wait! :goodvibes

I'm hoping that by the time the Repo comes along we will have had the time to go on another ABD!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

I'm travelling on the repo as well, but you probably saw that in my signature. There is sure going to be alot of us DISers on that cruise. I was trying to follow the thread but they just got too ahead of me. I check it out periodically though.

My daughter is 16 now and will be turning 18 on the day the repo sets sail. I'm hoping to get dinner at Palo's for that night :) Will your daughter be 18 on the repo as well?

I'm travelling on the repo as well, but you probably saw that in my signature. There is sure going to be alot of us DISers on that cruise. I was trying to follow the thread but they just got too ahead of me. I check it out periodically though.

I just this past week started really reading and trying to post -- I probably won't really keep up until next summer! ;) I told one of my friends (from the 10nt that is going on the repo) that I don't want to get too attached to some of the people and then they drop out...;)

My daughter is 16 now and will be turning 18 on the day the repo sets sail. I'm hoping to get dinner at Palo's for that night :) Will your daughter be 18 on the repo as well?

That would be a great 18th b-day dinner! Our dd will still be 17. Her b-day is in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter