..green day & fall out boy..

AvastGuitarboy

Mouseketeer
why is everyone obsessed with green day and fallout boy on vmk!?? Green day is OK but I hate there new album, I like the older ones. And fallout boy.. lol ok, I don't even want to go there.. has anyone seen them live?? wow. lol I mean.. wow.

theres better bands out there than green day and fallout boy. sorry I just had to say that, does anyone here agree?? popcorn::

I saw Fallout Boy before they were famous. they only have 2 songs that I like.

maybe because with the VMK filter those are two of the few bands people can say in their signature?

I'm into Dropkick Murphys, but because of the filter I can't write that. :(
(I can't even say I like punk!)

oh lol yeah dropkick murphys are good! I have there CD

but yeah you have a point there, but when i ask them like what there favorite bands are they'll be like fallout boy, so then i'll say, oh cool what else and they'll be like, oh i don't know. lol :thumbsup2

I'm not sure why. Maybe bc those are the only bands VMK allows. I can't even say "Chris Brown!" Brown comes up, but not Chris.

i dont know about anyone else but i am in LOVE with Fall Out Boy!!Greenday...eh, they're ok.im a bit into the Arctic Monkies ( new discovery for me! ) and i like pop a lot :goodvibes mostly Hilary Duff and Aly&AJ. some others, too but that would take a million years to list them all!

Green Day:
I like 3 of their songs other than that....they are a big joke.

Fall Out Boy:
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: Have you seen how gheto they are!?! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Green Day: I grew up listening to them. Coolio in my book
Fall Out Boy: I don't really like them. After they overplayed Dance Dance, I lost intrest in FOB.
I'm mainly into My Chemical Romance. But no WAY I could even say that on VMK! Not even MCR! The most I could say is My. Oh well. And that is why there is no band names in my VMK sig... Maybe I can say We Are Scientists? Ohh! Must try that... ;)
-Note- Yup, that's in my Sig on VMK now. "..We are Scientists Rocks!"

im not a fan of emo music, i like classic rock myself, i like a few old green day songs but i'lve always hated fall out bouy

Blah blah blah...everyone hates Fall Out Boy.Oh well.But Nickleback ( sp..? ) is cool :) And classic rock, I LOVE IT.my favorite is Lynard-Skynard!When i was like eight i went to his concert with my uncle and my parents and my uncle is REALLY tall, almost seven foot.well, i was sitting on his shoulders and i was like nine foot up in the air when he was talking about keeping the music alive through the generations and he said "Especially that one!" and pointed straight at me...i feel important :) LOL

wow. lol uh.. nickelback. I personally really don't like them.. all there songs sound exactly the same. But I guess there okay. Nickelback uses the same power chords for every song, they get kind of over-played after a while.

But green day is good. (Before American Idiot) :thumbsup2

oh SoRa DoRk, MCR and We Are Scientists are awesome. I almost saw We are Scientists live with 17 different bands like Yeah yeah yeah's, AFI, Dashboard Confessional, Kill Hannah, and more but the concert was on fathers day (gr..) I wanted to go so bad.

First concert i ever went to ( i was five ) was a Britany Spears concert...LOL! To me she's just a joke now...

Panic! At the Disco is ok. My friend got there CD and let me listen to it for like a day and in my opinion they're a little on the techno/pop side (Just a little bit) lol everytime I think about going to one of there concerts i think of ppl doing the robotic dance thing lol.. (but that's just my opinion)..

Taking Back Sunday and Angels and Airwaves are having a concert this thursday at Meadow Brooke, I might go. (Hopefully the tickets aren't sold out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter