• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grrrrrr......

BigAlsGal

DIS Veteran
Anyone else completely irritated that the song "let it go" in Frozen requires opera skills to be able to sing? Lol. I love to sing all the disney princess songs and they are usually sung in a manageable key. I find myself squealing and cracking all over the place and all I wanna do is sing it!!!!!!:rotfl:

Well, Idina Menzel, the woman who sings it, is a Tony award winning Broadway actress. She was in both Rent and Wicked. Guess she wanted to put her all into Let It Go, as well! :)

Be sure to look up some Marines singing it on You Tube (US Marines watch Frozen & Sing Let It Go). Highly entertaining, and you'll feel better about your rendition! :thumbsup2

I was there when we were singing let it go... Our command was not happy and had our buddy take it down. But its still out there lol. Once It's up it never really comes down. Semper FI!

I was there when we were singing let it go... Our command was not happy and had our buddy take it down. But its still out there lol. Once It's up it never really comes down. Semper FI!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter