Guest of Honor Badges

OCMom

Mouseketeer
I am trying to find a Guest of Honor badge for my son. They're red with white lettering. Does anyone know if these are available at Disneyland? If so, please let me know where in the park.

Thanks.
Dawn :cool1:

I know they have honorary citizen stickers at the help desk areas. My children get at least 5 each time we are there.

What are these for? Can you just ask for them, or do they signify something?

I had read about these on the WDW DIS boards. Some folks mentioned that when children were them they are recognized by cast members and called by name. The kids love feeling special. Cast members wear white badges with red letter, the Guest of Honor badges are red with white lettering. I know these are available at WDW, but wanted to get one before we left on our trip April 15th.

Ebay has some...
Item number: 6569069189... tried pasting in the URL but I'm still considered high risk. :smooth:

Same seller has more listings with more names so have a look...

Names are limited though...

Disneyland has guest of honor badges.

Enter Main street through the right tunnel, and there will be a kiosk to your right. You can have a badge made with your name on it -- they have Mickey (red/white), 50th anniversary in gold, Stitch, Princess, and I think Tinkerbell. (it's been awhile since I've seen them. The badges come in a little packet & you can either affix a pin or magnet - instructions are on the packet & it is really easy. I have my 50th golden badge. :flower:

They are also available at Downtown Disney in the World of Disney store. I have no idea if the prices are the same as in the park.

Aren't they those badges that can be either nametags or keychains?

I have read... Yes... you can configure them the way you want them. And I have also read you buy the nametag or the keychain... whichever one you want. I'll have to wait and see. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter