*Halloween Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.*COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes for your pals info. To those of you who will be away during the exchange period, thank you for letting me know of your dates. Everyone had gotten their mail by date instructions together with their pals info. Please post here once you have mailed out your exchange, and as you receive them. Please also pm me your d.c./ tracking number. Have fun everyone!

deleted the double post and updating

September 20, 2014 , 1:29 pm Delivered

Great! What did you receive from Meriweather?

I can tell you :teeth:

pumpkin treat bag
jack-o-lantern hand towel
spider votive holder
Harvest and Spiced Pumpkin votives
2 packs of pins.....vampires and witches
confetti
candy corn candy dish
2 pairs of socks
6 cookie cutters
bear dressed in a candy corn outfit
hand sanitizer
some candy

I can tell you :teeth:

pumpkin treat bag
jack-o-lantern hand towel
spider votive holder
Harvest and Spiced Pumpkin votives
2 packs of pins.....vampires and witches
confetti
candy corn candy dish
2 pairs of socks
6 cookie cutters
bear dressed in a candy corn outfit
hand sanitizer
some candy

Sounds like a great exchange!

Hello! I could send my exchange out today...OR I'll be at WDW Sept 30 & Oct 1st. I wanted to just add two more items I have in mind that I saw there. :goodvibes

Please let me know if this is ok or if you would prefer me to ship the package now Mommytotwo! :)

I've got some good and bad news.

I received my package today from Kelly!!

Unfortunately, the three skull candlestick broke in two places. But fret not, it broke on the undersides of two of the skulls, so I plan on gluing it back together and no one will know!! I love both the candlestick and the large skull candle as well!! Very spooky!!

Now I'm off to go shopping. :D

Hello! I could send my exchange out today...OR I'll be at WDW Sept 30 & Oct 1st. I wanted to just add two more items I have in mind that I saw there. :goodvibes

Please let me know if this is ok or if you would prefer me to ship the package now Mommytotwo! :)

Either way is fine, just keep me updated :thumbsup2

I've got some good and bad news.

I received my package today from Kelly!!

Unfortunately, the three skull candlestick broke in two places. But fret not, it broke on the undersides of two of the skulls, so I plan on gluing it back together and no one will know!! I love both the candlestick and the large skull candle as well!! Very spooky!!

Now I'm off to go shopping. :D

Glad to hear that the exchange has arrived, but sorry to hear about the accident with the candlestick.

Just a reminder, Patsy.....and the person sending to me.....I am leaving for vacation tomorrow.
Gone 3 weeks with no internet access 9-27 until late 10-4.
DD will be here to bring in mail and I can at least let you know when she tells me it has arrived.

Just a reminder, Patsy.....and the person sending to me.....I am leaving for vacation tomorrow.
Gone 3 weeks with no internet access 9-27 until late 10-4.
DD will be here to bring in mail and I can at least let you know when she tells me it has arrived.

Thank you for the reminder :thumbsup2

I've got some good and bad news. I received my package today from Kelly!! Unfortunately, the three skull candlestick broke in two places. But fret not, it broke on the undersides of two of the skulls, so I plan on gluing it back together and no one will know!! I love both the candlestick and the large skull candle as well!! Very spooky!! Now I'm off to go shopping. :D

I feel awful! I thought I had it packaged really well. I'm glad you were able to glue it. Very sorry!

Just a reminder that the last send by date is coming up this week Friday. Some of you had an earlier date to send out your exchanges. Everyone, please remember to post here when you have sent our your exchange, and as you receive them. And please pm me your tracking number. I keep track of all mailings. Thank you!

Just a reminder that the last send by date is coming up this week Friday. Some of you had an earlier date to send out your exchanges. Everyone, please remember to post here when you have sent our your exchange, and as you receive them. And please pm me your tracking number. I keep track of all mailings. Thank you!

Patsy, my package was picked up yesterday! I'll PM you the tracking number Asa I can get my laptop to get some wifi here. For some reason it's not letting me pull up the tracking number on my phone. Crazy technology!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter