Halloween Horror Nights theme announced

THANK YOU!! How did you figure it out? I sat there for hours trying different things!

The name is the boy that Mary Shaw kills in the movie. My husband came up with that! The number code was on all the information about the THING and I believe it was the outpost number in the movie! I haven't seen it so I am remembering something I was told. I hope it's correct!

What is the block, and cash register??:confused3

If you go to HalloweenHorrorNights.com and go to Carnival of Carnage, you click on the tent and inside the tent you have to use the blocks to make a word in order to enter...that is Michael, then if you leave the tent and go to the right and click on the truck you have to enter a number in order to enter that...and that is 1313.

The name is the boy that Mary Shaw kills in the movie. My husband came up with that! The number code was on all the information about the THING and I believe it was the outpost number in the movie! I haven't seen it so I am remembering something I was told. I hope it's correct!

Thank You!!

I really enjoyed Dead Silence and I am looking forward to the house. I thought the film was shot really nicely, I liked the acting and it was not too gross/gorey-more Hitchcock like.

Woo Hoo! :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

:woohoo: :woohoo: Just purchased our Halloween Horror Nights tickets! :woohoo: :woohoo:

We bought the Frequent Fear pass and express passes for the 11 October

:eek: gulp scared now! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I really enjoyed Dead Silence and I am looking forward to the house. I thought the film was shot really nicely, I liked the acting and it was not too gross/gorey-more Hitchcock like.

We were both quite pleasantly surprised with how good it was. Was quite the good step back to an old fashioned ghost story. When you watch it knowing it'll be a house at HHN you can imagine a lot of the things they'll be doing with it.

What's funny is we've read on one of the other forums that at least two of the people already cast as Mary Shaw are men. Go fig...

We were both quite pleasantly surprised with how good it was. Was quite the good step back to an old fashioned ghost story. When you watch it knowing it'll be a house at HHN you can imagine a lot of the things they'll be doing with it.

Yes, like the hallway to Mary Shaw's theater room. The theater itself would be awesome. :scared1:

The movie looked incredible! If the house looks even close to that good, it will be awesome.

3.gif

What "style" are the HHN houses? DH and I used to be haunted house buffs in Chicago. It seems like some depended on darkness and narrow hallways/mazes, while others were "scene based" (i.e. walking through to several elaborate scenes stages in big rooms), and some had interesting effects like the one called "Buried Alive" where they locked you in a little pitch-black room and poured grey Chuck E Cheese balls on you! I'm guessing HHN are scene-based but am curious on whether that is correct.

I'm sure it will be great, but I doubt that anything will ever scare me as much as one of the houses at Six Flags Great America years ago. We had waited two hours to go in...our group troops into a darkened room, then all of a sudden the lights come on and there is a recorded announcement, "This attraction has temporarily ceased operation." Those are the most scary words you can hear at any amusement park, especially at that kind of wait! (It was park of the house, not really down.)

Most of the houses are dark and have narrow walkways but are very well themed. In some cases, the houses used in the soundstages will be two levels and are incredible. Castle Vampyr in 2004 was awesome and had a scaractor flying on a line...really cool plus it featured an upstairs shower room with half naked vampires...male and female. The houses used in the attraction ques and tents aren't as elaborate but none the less well themed.

Here's some advice that was passed onto me before I went, so I turn will pass to you, don't touch anything. There was a coffin in one house last year (can't remember which one though) and it had a petroleum jelly type of substance on it. I knew not to touch it, but someone in front of me did, and spent the rest of the trip through the house trying to wipe this stuff off her hands! It was kind of amusing, but I felt a bit bad for her :rotfl2:

How is security at HHN? At Six Flags Great America, they were supposed to have a no-touch policy, but enforcement was lax. I'll never forget waiting in a haunted house line and seeing a teen girl in front of me literally kick one of the actors...hard too! In my view, he should have gotten security to kick her out...instead, he just kept following and starting at her, which really started to bug her, and her father finally whirled on the guy and cursed him out in filthy language to leave his daughter alone. No apology for the kicking. That was a few years back, and even then it was getting rather unenjoyable because of the general lack of any sort of control on SFGA's part. I always see lots of security at CityWalk and Mardi Gras was pretty well controlled too, so I'm hoping that carries over for HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter