HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that they will open more spots up, but people will cancel so keep checking back often. You could also try calling Disney Dining and ask.

Thank you! I just got off the phone and they are booked and was told that to get tickets for the Fast Pass 8:30 pm Parade you need to have reservations between 5-6 as they want to give plenty of time to get to the parade. She also said that the fast passes are only for 8:30 parade and not for the later parade.

We are going to be in the parks on Halloween day. Does anyone know if it's okay to dress up but NOT attend the Halloween party? Our kids are too little to stay awake for the party but they do want to wear their Halloween costumes. Can we wear them earlier in the day and/or over to DCA? And what about adults? We would follow the new guidelines and do something subdued like a skeleton shirt or dress. Thoughts? Thanks!

We are going to be in the parks on Halloween day. Does anyone know if it's okay to dress up but NOT attend the Halloween party? Our kids are too little to stay awake for the party but they do want to wear their Halloween costumes. Can we wear them earlier in the day and/or over to DCA? And what about adults? We would follow the new guidelines and do something subdued like a skeleton shirt or dress. Thoughts? Thanks!

If your kids are aged 13 and under, they will be allowed to wear their costumes in the parks as long as the costumes adhere to the new guidelines. Guests 14 and over will not be allowed to wear costumes -- regular rules for regular park hours. However, that doesn't mean you couldn't wear Halloween themed t-shirts or hats.

If your kids are aged 13 and under, they will be allowed to wear their costumes in the parks as long as the costumes adhere to the new guidelines. Guests 14 and over will not be allowed to wear costumes -- regular rules for regular park hours. However, that doesn't mean you couldn't wear Halloween themed t-shirts or hats.

Thanks. They are both under 10. I wasn't sure because their costumes aren't "Disney" themed (a ninja and the goddess Artemis). I guess they are good to go because they are little. Mom and Dad won't wear costumes- if we do anything it'll be a skeleton shirt or some sort of Disneybound.

Do you think they will have more spots for Blue Bayou Dining package for Oct. 7th. As of now there is no availability... I wanted to do it for my 35th bday!
Call them. I was able to get a spot not listed on the site

When MHP had the cavalcade, there were 2 parades at each party. However, be aware that the parade can be rained out. The year we went in off and on downpours, there was only one parade. And that parade was shortened (some characters removed because the costumes couldn't get wet).

You'd think the Imagineers would have developed some kind of retractable super dome by now to cover the park when it rains. Slackers.

My Halloween visit is booked: Arriving Sunday late afternoon to explore California Adventure with the WOC Desert package that evening, Disneyland all day on Halloween with the BB Dinner package and MHP, then hop both parks on Tuesday and close it out with Goofy's Kitchen character dinner at DLH.

A lot of my family and friends can't understand why my fiancee and I visit DL & WDW so often and I can't understand why they don't. See you all at the park!

So, so tired! Nothing like midnight calls to Disney. lol

But that said, my DD and I are almost ready to go! We are all paid now and we have our bookings/reservations and sort of have our tickets. Only one more booking to make tonight (at midnight again...I think I need a nap!)

It's all been totally crazy and thank you to everyone here! You have enabled us to pull the trigger on so many things we wouldn't have.

Here's our list:
Halloween Party x2 (5 and 7 Oct) - I would have never thought to do two...
Breakfast at Surfs up (Oct 5)
WOC dessert party (Oct 6)
Disney's Happiest Haunts Tour (Oct 5)
Blue Bayou Dinning Package (7 Oct)

Just need to book our Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour and get photo pass.

So excited!

Thanks everyone!

Is there a reason you couldn't book online so that you could get it done quicker? I booked all my Dining res online. And I swear it was 6a Est so long before DL would open for day.

Here are a few pictures that I took today. I have never seen Donald in this costume before. It was part of the AP Days meet and greet in California Adventure. These Mickey lanterns were super cute too (one may currently be in my luggage).

Thanks for posting these pics! I'm getting so excited for our trip! I love those lanterns!

Is there a reason you couldn't book online so that you could get it done quicker? I booked all my Dining res online. And I swear it was 6a Est so long before DL would open for day.
Had to call to book our tours. Sadly, those cant be done online at Disneyland.

Time has slowed down!! I am so ready for our trip!! Does anyone if we watch the Halloween parade from IASW can we follow the last float down to Main Street to watch the fireworks??

You don't need a subscription. You can do a quick Google search to find it. I'll do a screenshot if my phone will work
I tried to google October 1 -5 on touring plans but it wouldn't show me crowd levels without subscribing.Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? :oops:

I saw a rumor that the seasonal beignets at Cafe Orleans and the Mint Julep stand will be butterscotch. This makes me want to cry because I have been dreaming of having pumpkin beignets for years! We've never been in October and we're so hoping for PUMPKIN!

I saw a rumor that the seasonal beignets at Cafe Orleans and the Mint Julep stand will be butterscotch. This makes me want to cry because I have been dreaming of having pumpkin beignets for years! We've never been in October and we're so hoping for PUMPKIN!

Not sure how I feel about this. :crazy2: The beignets are already so sweet then to add another super sweet element like butterscotch? Yikes! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the pumpkin ones are still available this year. We had them for the first time last year and really enjoyed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter